Hotel Iberostar Cozumel(4 stars)Km 17 782 Carretera Costera Sur, El Cedral El Cedral View on map
At a glance
- Great food (1) "Great food" found in 1 review
- " ... lies directly before the Tauchgründen, which then about the diving boats to be started. We had all-inclusive and were from the hotel altogether absolutely loved it... Lovely area, clean room, great food ( we without problem use)... And good diving school... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... lies directly before the Tauchgründen, which then about the diving boats to be started. We had all-inclusive and were from the hotel altogether absolutely loved it... Lovely area, clean room, great food ( we without problem use)... And good diving school... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Quality (1)
Gerd Und Anke
Good mitteklassen hotel
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- August 2012
Good middle class hotel far outside, ( last hotel on the island). Good choice of meals - but unfortunately always only lukewarm! Very friendly staff. Because the hotel in green surroundings is, much trouble with sand fleas!
Still a nice beach-divers hotel
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- May 2012
We are 2 times in this hotel ( the Allegro was down a few notches.) and may it simply. 5 stars it's not, it has seen ist best years, it is renovated, in the hotel in the rooms But it has so much charm, the complex itself is/would be miracle beautiful, with a lot of nature and animals. The pool nice, a meeting, the beach also nice, so much the sea also, it is just over a footbridge and if you like snorkeling quiet further out dare, you will see just around a lot more than completely mistresses The ... staff was bad nice and friendly, informal it is. The food was this time again rather poor, especially for lunch it is really for search, Fast food there is always, Reiss and meat and salad. If one remains longer well. Evening the selection was better only last December it was the taste better Great decor ( like for instance in the Barcelo Maya) to the theme nights you are looking for. But the chef and asked how it tasted and so on. Room small but sweet, more one does not need however. If the mattress not fit there is a new, if you sea mini bar needs, call the fill after. And so on. The diving is still a dream on the island and the tauchscule despite high price, very good We will to this hotel again and if we had a variety the food will need to rolandis eat out in the town right next to the sea. Lovely lovely good. I actually can the hotel really recommend if you are not with the 5 star view goes, -
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- April 2012
As a part of a round trip on our own we here 5 nights over internet booked. Who to diving to Mexique goes should in cozumel definitely a bit of time. The hotel lies directly before the Tauchgründen, which then about the diving boats to be started. We had all-inclusive and were from the hotel altogether absolutely loved it... Lovely area, clean room, great food ( we without problem use)... And good diving school...
Information about Hotel Iberostar Cozumel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel lies by the southwest coast of Cozumel Island, right by a bay with extensive coral reefs and a sand beach. The famous Palancar Reef offers excellent conditions for extensive snorkelling as well as diving trips and is only 3 km from the hotel. The transfer time is approximately 3 hours to Cancun airport by bus. In addition, the picturesque town of San Miguel de Cozumel is roughly 20 km from the hotel.
- This spacious hotel complex consists of 300 rooms and 6 suites, which are spread throughout a number of bungalows in a large tropical garden. In the main building, there is a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a currency exchange counter, a lounge bar, a newspaper stand, a hairdresser, a boutique and a souvenir shop. Additionally, guests are offered a number of bars, a nightclub, an auditorium, a games room, a main restaurant, two à la carte speciality restaurants with international delicacies and a public Internet terminal (added fee). Room, laundry and medical services are also included in the facilities on offer. Younger guests may let off steam in the playground and participate in the kids' club activities. For an additional fee, guests may make use of the babysitting service. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the car park.
- The welcoming rooms in the bungalows feature a bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a minibar, a king-size bed, a seating area, air conditioning (individually regulated), a hire safe and a terrace with a hammock. Single rooms are available in the form of double rooms with single occupancy.
- The pretty hotel grounds include a swimming pool with an integrated children's pool, a sun terrace with sun loungers, beach towels and parasols, as well as a poolside snack bar. On offer is a health spa with a sauna, a gym as well as a massage service and health treatments (for an additional fee). Sports facilities include aerobics, tennis (2 courts with floodlights), table tennis, archery, beach volleyball, basketball and billiards. Furthermore, there is a broad range of water sports offered, such as diving (PADI/SSI dive school), windsurfing, canoeing and catamaran sailing (some of which incur an additional fee). A seasonal entertainment programme provides variation for guests during the day and in the evenings. In addition, dancing courses as well as special entertainment for children are included as part of the leisure activities.
- Guests are also able to book all-inclusive stays. Breakfast and an evening meal may be selected from buffet services. It is possible to reserve evening meals twice a week in one of the speciality restaurants. International and local drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are available around the clock.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- Long trousers for gentleman are mandatory at the Mexican Restaurant.
- When arriving by ferry from Playa del Carmen, there is a taxi transfer available to the hotel. By rental car, the hotel is located south of the airport and accessible via the highway.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See