Hotel Königstein(3 stars)FRANKFURTER RING 28-30 80807 München View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Good choice for a business stay
- April 2014
The hotel is close to BMW offices so if you plan a business trip, this is a good choice. Don't expect luxury, although most of the things you need are there. Didn't really enjoy their breakfast - there is nothing special, just regular food. Otherwise, it allows you to be in the office in 5 minutes and take the U-bahn towards the city center.
Just the BMW location makes it attractive
- Nicht empfohlen
- July 2013
This Hotel is not starred at all. I would rate it as a 3star hotel. Rooms are very very small but the bathroom is really nice. I had a Business Category Room and I wonder how the normal category is?! The mattress is too soft and the pillows are old and used - poor quality. The location for a BMW based trip is fantastic. Staff is friendly in general but it feels automated, like talking to a robot. The only guy who gives the hospitality feeling is Mr. Younness.he is naturally friendly and warmly. The lady at breakfast is ... friendly but also robot like. It was my second stay and it was worse then my first stay. Luckily Younness saved some good points for this Hotel. I could leave my excess luggage to be picked up by a BMW colleague.
I regularly stay
- June 2013
I use this hotel for my regular business trips to Munich and am always very comfortable. Good connections on the doorstep, friendly staff, bright and large rooms, a great shower, delicious breakfast. What else could you want?
What else could you want
- May 2013
A top hotel for the city trip, u-bahn 50 meters away, to the center 15 minutes renovated and very clean. Very nice bath. Business -room at the back very quiet. Staff is very friendly. It is not on the star classification at. Important is that everything was great. Here was the value for money excellent. For breakfast there were no drawbacks. Great variety and everything fresh.
Good city hotel
- January 2013
More beautiful stadthotel in milberstshofen. Underground station directly in front of hotel. For city tour very suitable. Very friendly staff.
Information about Hotel Königstein
Hotel Königstein benefits from an excellent situation in Munich. It is the ideal starting point for both the leisure and the business traveller. Due to the convenient location, the hotel provides easy access to the whole of Munich by public transport and the motorways. We feature 68 comfortable furnished bedrooms. They are all appointed with shower, direct-dial phone and internet access via WLAN . Start your day off right with our rich breakfast buffet offering fresh products, seasonal specialities, cereals and organic products from 6.30am to 10.30am. Do not miss to visit our hotel bar which is the perfect place to conclude the day or to unwind before exploring the vibrant night life of Munich. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersOur aim is to provide you a "home away from home" atmosphere during your stay in Munich. Experience the modern and unconventional charm of our personally managed business hotel.
- LocationOur hotel is located in the north of Munich, next to the Ubahn line U2 (the undergournd brings you within 10 minutes to the inner city - Marien place or central staion) station "Frankfurter Ring". The Autobahn A9, exit Frankfurter Ring, is 2,5km away. Allianz Arena, BMW World or the Olympic park are only some kilometres off.
- AccommodationChoose your "home away from home" out of our 71 rooms and suites available in standard and business category. The rooms are accessible from 2 p.m. By departure, we kindly ask you to leave your room by 12 p.m. Of course we have facilities to store your luggage if you arrive earlier or depart later.All rooms can be reached via two elevators or stairs and are handicapped accessible. In our cosy standard category you can choose between comfortable single or twin rooms. The 2008 extended business category offers modern design and a high-class furnishing. The business single rooms are furnished with French beds (140cm width), the business double rooms offer double beds (2x90cm width).
- Food and DrinkBetween 6.30 a.m. and 10.30 a.m. you are invited to enjoy our rich and varied breakfast buffet, offering a daily high quality on fresh products, many delicious seasonal specialities, a healthy cereal bar as well as organic products giving you strength on seven days a week for a new and successful day! During the summer time, you can start your day with a cup of coffee on our sunny terrace. Enjoy yourself by a Latte-Macchiato in the afternoon, a fresh tapped Pils before dinner or later a nightcap to review the day - no matter how late, our hotel bar is always worth a visit. Refreshing drinks and our friendly service offer you the best opportunity for good conversations and a successful end to your day.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Pets allowed
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See