Hotel Pointe South Mountain Resort(4 stars)7777 S Pointe Pkwy E View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Pointe South Mountain Resort
Hotel description *
- LocationThe property is on the doorstep of 6,885 hectares of south mountain reserve. Phoenix is a 10-minute drive and other nearby places of interest include Big Surf Water park (16 minutes' drive), US Airways Arena (15 minutes), Wildlife World Zoo (50 minutes), Desert Botanical Garden (17 minutes), Arizona Mills Mall (4 minutes) and Scottsdale (21 minutes). The family-friendly city hotel is approximately 3 hours' drive from the Arizona Snowbowl ski area, and two hours' drive from Theodore Roosevelt Lake and Tonto National Forest. Guests will find a Valley Metro stop just 3 minutes' walk from the business hotel. The club resort is just 9.5 km from Sky Harbour International Airport and 8 km from Downtown Tempe.
- This independently owned and operated luxury hotel all-suite resort is set on 2.4 hectares, and it features 640 oversized suites. Guests are welcomed to the air-conditioned conference hotel in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, and further facilities include a hotel safe, hairdressing salon, games room, TV lounge, cafe, bar, pub and 5 on-site restaurants. Younger guests can spend some time in the kids' club. Guests may also take advantage of the conference facilities, wireless Internet access, room and laundry services, a car park and a bicycle hire service.
- All suites have separate living rooms and bedrooms and all are designed with the natural comfort of warm desert colours. All units have a balcony or patio, wet bar, 2 TVs, a minibar, sofa bed in the living room, coffee maker, iron and ironing board and a CD player. An en suite bathroom with a shower, bathtub and hairdryer, a double or king-size bed, a direct dial telephone, Internet access, a radio and air conditioning and central heating also feature in all suites as standard.
- On the property guests will find a golf course, the 7-acre Oasis Water park with 6 heated outdoor swimming pools, a 25-person hot tub, 7,620 square metres of gym space offering 45 fitness classes a week free to guests, and a full-service spa with a sauna, spa treatments (fees apply) and massages (fees apply). The pool area also has a children's swimming area, poolside snack bar and a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols. Guests may also play tennis, volleyball or croquet.
- Guests can choose from 5 different on-site restaurants ranging from fast-food to fine dining. A continental breakfast buffet is served each morning and a lunch buffet is also offered. Set menu and à la carte options are available for lunch and dinner.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- At least 1 guest per room must be over 21 years old. There is a resort fee per day payable by guests in the resort.
- From Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), head East on E Sky Harbor Blvd. Turn left to merge onto I-10 E towards I-17 N. Then take exit 155 for Baseline Rd towards Guadalupe. Turn right at W Baseline Rd. Turn left at Arizona Grand Pkwy and enter the roundabout. The hotel will be on the left.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See