Hotel Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa(5 stars)C/ Carretera Punta de Mita Km 11.5, Punta de Mita 63734 Punta Mita Nayarit
At a glance
- Friendly staff (1) "Friendly staff" found in 1 review
- " Amazing trip! We lived like princesses for ten days in August! Huge rooms, friendly staff , super helpful and accommodating. Our room (for no additional cost) was overlooking the ocean. ... "September 2012
- Great view (1) "Great view" found in 1 review
- " Rooms: Huge. Great view . Bug Free. Well Maintained. Mini fridge in room. Flatscreen Tv, Free wireless in room (a ... "September 2012
- Flatscreen Tv (1) "Flatscreen Tv" found in 1 review
- " Rooms: Huge. Great view. Bug Free. Well Maintained. Mini fridge in room. Flatscreen Tv , Free wireless in room (a giant storm took it out for most of our trip though), Ipod dock, and ... "September 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
A memorable holiday, we will return!
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- June 2014
My daughter was married on the beach at the resort, a memorable and beautiful day! Very private and quite in the adults only suites area of the resort! Outstanding overall even though we travelled from Australia it was very much worthwhile!
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- November 2013
The staff were very good! They all took the time to ensure that you were well taken care of. Alberto in the main dining room really went out of his way to look after us! I would look for his section! Thank you for our experience.
Great resort and beach
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- February 2013
This resort is a little far from other resorts but a cab ride or bus will get you where you need to go. It was great for us because we enjoyed being away from the crowds. I would not consider it a place for young individuals to go to party but for others it is an excellent location. I would go again. The beach was beautiful, the pool which i didn't spend much time was clean yet small. The staff was very friendly and the evening music and shows were great.
Amazing trip! I would go again in a heartbeat!
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- August 2012
Amazing trip! We lived like princesses for ten days in August! Huge rooms, friendly staff, super helpful and accommodating. Our room (for no additional cost) was overlooking the ocean. It was just my best friend and I traveling together, and the room would have easily fit four people. As two 18 year old females traveling alone, I felt completely safe and comfortable at the resort. All of the workers were super friendly and went out of their way to help you. Weather: August is rainy season in Puerto Vallarta. It would be sunny and cloud-free all day then around 4pm ... or 5pm it would rain nightly. Around 8 pm (when you are indoors eating supper anyways) the sky would dump buckets and buckets of water. We were unaffected by the rain, and it did not prevent us from doing anything. The weather during the day was amazing! I am still shocked that the resort could deal with all the water. (You might want to bring evening shoes that can get wet, no matter what resort you go to in Mexico during rainy season). The resort was amazing, the people were so friendly (even in the town) and the trip was a perfect getaway from reality. I would recommend it to anyone, from honeymooners to families, there is something for everyone.
Information about Hotel Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLying amidst fabulous gardens, this comfortable beachside hotel is situated at the northern end of Banderas Beach. Puerto Vallarta is approximately 12 km and Gustavo Diaz Ordaz airport some 8 km from the hotel.
- The establishment comprises a 3-storey main building and 2 adjacent buildings, offering a total of 419 accommodation units. Services such as a safe and currency exchange facilities make for a comfortable stay. Internet access (for a fee) and wireless internet access (no extra charge) are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options offered by the establishment include a restaurant, a café and a bar. Guests can visit the supermarket to purchase daily necessities. Guests can buy holiday mementos from the souvenir shop. Shopping facilities are available. The grounds of the establishment feature a playground and an attractive garden. Additional features of the establishment include a newspaper stand and a playroom. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces. Among the additional services available are a babysitting service, medical assistance, a laundry and a hairdressing salon.
- All rooms feature air conditioning and a bathroom. The balcony or terrace found in most accommodation units offers additional comfort. Many guests are able to enjoy beautiful sea views from their accommodation units. Each accommodation unit features a double bed or a king-size bed. A safe and a minibar also feature. The rooms offer a range of amenities, including tea and coffee making equipment. An ironing set is also available to guests. Most accommodation units are equipped with a telephone and a TV. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a bath and a hairdryer.
- The establishment offers an outdoor pool and a children's pool. A terrace, sun loungers and parasols are available. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation. There is also a poolside snack bar. The establishment offers outdoor sports options, including tennis, bocce, beach volleyball, basketball, crazy golf and archery. A wide range of sports are available, including watersports such as windsurfing, canoeing, catamaraning, snorkelling, aqua aerobics and aquafit, or for a fee, diving. The establishment offers numerous indoor sporting opportunities, with activities such as a gym, table tennis and darts, as well as pool/billiards for a fee. Spa options offered include. For additional fees, guests can enjoy numerous other facilities and services, such as a sauna, a steam bath and massage treatments. An entertainment programme, an entertainment programme for adults, an entertainment programme for children, a disco and a kids' club provide guests with recreational options during their free time.
- The establishment offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and All-inclusive. The establishment additionally offers snacks. Alcohol-free drinks and alcoholic drinks are available.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the establishment: American Express, VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See