We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Nice stay in Copenhagen
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- December 2013
Friendly hotel well located for a relax visit in the center of Copenhagen. The room were of good size and simply but nicely decorated. Bathrooms could be modernized and with more amenities but it was very clean. The breakfast buffet is simply fantastic with a great selection of bio-certified products
Information about Bertrams Hotel Guldsmeden
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis charming city hotel is located in the Vesterbro district, in the heart of Copenhagen, right behind the central station and the Tivoli entertainment park, just minutes from fine dining, great shopping and must-see local attractions. Copenhagen Airport lies some 12 km from the hotel.
- The hotel features 47 accommodation units. Guests are welcomed in the lobby. Services and facilities at the hotel include a safe, currency exchange facilities, internet access, wireless internet access, a breakfast room and a laundry. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. A bicycle hire service (for a fee) gives guests the opportunity to explore the surrounding area independently.
- All rooms feature central heating and a bathroom. The accommodation units each feature a double bed. A safe and a minibar also feature. Convenient features include internet access, a telephone and a TV. A hairdryer can also be found in each of the bathrooms.
- The terrace is the perfect place to while away the time.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersSustainable nouveau bohemian style in downtown Copenhagen. The small Bertrams Hotel Guldsmeden boutique-hotel is the environmentally and financially sound choice of stay in Copenhagen – and an experience in charm, style and soul. An intimate boutique styled, hotel based in the hip and vibrant Vesterbro district. Down to earth hospitality, an open-minded business style, wonderful beds, energetic breakfast buffet - perfect for business or pleasure.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Business Centre Use: free
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Central heating
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Sprinkler system
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
Other hotel information
- Business travellers
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See