At a glance
- Best hotel (1) "Best hotel" found in 1 review
- " Best hotel on our westkanada -round trip "September 2012
- Magnificent view (1) "Magnificent view" found in 1 review
- " A wonderful, very comfortable hotel with a magnificent view of the harbor. The staff were extremely friendly and also with complaints very hard. Small ... "September 2012
- The rooms are wonderful (1) "The rooms are wonderful" found in 1 review
- " ... 10 minutes on foot you in touristic center - alternatively there is also a free shuttle bus - service. We got a vouchers for a free breakfast given... Which is a American Superlative deal. The rooms are wonderful . Internet free of charge Bathroom clean Beds a dream... What else could you want? "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... 10 minutes on foot you in touristic center - alternatively there is also a free shuttle bus - service. We got a vouchers for a free breakfast given... Which is a American Superlative deal. The rooms are wonderful. Internet free of charge Bathroom clean Beds a dream... What else could you want? " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Facilities (1)
Great view of a great city.
- September 2013
Large modern hotel in a very nice location with view of the bay & city. To foot one is in 10-15 minutes in the center, alternatively you could also the water taxis (per room there were 1 voucher for a ticket). Otherwise it is rather a residential area with modern high apartment buildings. In the immediate vicinity no supermarkets (for buying drinks) or restaurants. The check-in we were upgraded touted, but absolutely worth it. Large double room in the 5. floor with insanely great view - to watch the water plane, ferry, sunrise, nightly illumination of the city. Fantastic. Rooms ... are modern furnished with good beds, bathroom is from the size okay. Room service is ok, but in the details not always 4 - star standard, and arrived in the early afternoon. Also leaves the hotel every little thing extra. For example, underground parking is a bit pricey, but there is no alternative, as in the area all short-parking and overnight local residents-parking is. Restaurant for dinner and breakfast the 1 even try and can be recommended, although there is also in the town itself very good possibilities. Pool & fitness available, but not used.
- Nicht empfohlen
- August 2013
At the time of our stay the hotel was relatively good. There were lots of young guests and families. The hotel is in great condition and the entrance area was kept clean. Included in the room rate was only wireless internet, and the use of the pool and of the gym... Breakfast, parking... Had to be paid extra.
Great hotel in a great location
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- August 2012
The hotel the delta -hotel chain makes a very good impression, it is clean and modern. Wireless internet access is free of charge, the parking 16$ against quite expensive.
Best hotel on our westkanada -round trip
- Nachweis erbracht
- August 2012
A wonderful, very comfortable hotel with a magnificent view of the harbor. The staff were extremely friendly and also with complaints very hard. Small shortcoming: quite a high parking fee, and electronic/magnetic keys, the during our two day stay three times to be changed had, because they did not work-and we weren't the only ones guests, which this happened. Positive also the free shuttle bus-service.
Could not have been better!
- August 2012
In the middle of the port facility of Victoria is this fantastic hotel. After 10 minutes on foot you in touristic center - alternatively there is also a free shuttle bus - service. We got a vouchers for a free breakfast given... Which is a American Superlative deal. The rooms are wonderful. Internet free of charge Bathroom clean Beds a dream... What else could you want?
Information about Hotel Delta Ocean Pointe Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis charming hotel enjoys a stunning location on Victoria's picturesque Inner Harbor. The city centre, which offers an array of shopping and entertainment venues, lies only a few paces from the hotel, and a bus stop is to be found directly in front of the building. The hotel is additionally an ideal place from which to explore the sights of the city, such as Hatley Castle.
- This hotel comprises a total of 239 rooms, of which 7 are elegant suites and 6 disability-friendly rooms, spread over 8 floors. Guests may look forward to a welcoming foyer with a 24-hour reception, hotel safes, a currency exchange counter and a lift. Further facilities include a newspaper stand, a hairdresser, a cosy bar, and a delicious air-conditioned restaurant with highchairs available for infants. With its conference rooms and Internet connection, the hotel is also perfect for business guests. Room and laundry services complete the offerings, and there are parking spaces outside for those arriving by car.
- The rooms are modern and tasteful and come with an en suite bathroom with shower, bath, and hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, tea and coffee making facilities, a sitting area, and an Internet connection. A kitchenette, a minibar, an iron and ironing board, heating, air conditioning, and a double bed are also provided in all accommodation units as standard. Moreover, carpeting is standard, as is a balcony or terrace.
- Guests may make use of the spa area that features an indoor swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, steam baths, massage services, and further spa offerings. It is also possible to play tennis and squash or enjoy a work-out in the gym. The nearest golf course lies just 30 minutes away by car; it is 15 minutes to the nearest ski lift.
- Breakfast is served every morning. Lunch and dinner may be taken à la carte or as a set menu. In addition, the hotel caters for guests with special dietary requirements.
- All major credit cards, such as American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA, are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See