We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Sydney Central on Wentworth
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationSituated in a landmark heritage building, the hotel is ideally located in the city of Sydney, close to all city attractions such as the Sydney Tower, Opera House and shopping areas. Chinatown, Darling Harbour and Central Station are all within approximately 10 minutes' walk. Kingsford Smith International Airport is some 35 km away.
- City hotel was built in 1915 and modernised in 2010. The establishment comprises a total of 42 accommodation units. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Services and facilities at the hotel include internet access, room service and coin-operated laundry. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces (for a fee).
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning and central heating. All rooms offer a mini-fridge, tea and coffee making equipment, internet access and a TV. Wheelchair-accessible accommodation units are also bookable.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the establishment: American Express, VISA, Diners Club, JCB and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See