Sydney Central Station Hotel(2 stars)75 Wentworth Avenue Sydney CBD 2000 Sydney
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Good location, walkind distance from train station
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- November 2013
The hotel was located few blocks from Central Railway station. The reception staff for very kind and gave us free wi-fi coupons. There was no elevator at the hotel, so for older people it might be a problem. The room was nice, with comfortable beds and kitchen annex. It was a bit loud and I was able to hear sounds from the street as the windows were very thin. Bathroom was very nice and enough size. We were able to left our luggage at the reception after check-out and do a bit sightseeing.
Information about Sydney Central Station Hotel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationSituated in a landmark heritage building, the hotel is ideally located in the city of Sydney, close to all city attractions such as the Sydney Tower, Opera House and shopping areas. Chinatown, Darling Harbour and Central Station are all within approximately 10 minutes' walk. Kingsford Smith International Airport is some 35 km away.
- City hotel was built in 1915 and modernised in 2010. The establishment comprises a total of 42 accommodation units. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Services and facilities at the hotel include internet access, room service and coin-operated laundry. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces (for a fee).
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning and central heating. All rooms offer a mini-fridge, tea and coffee making equipment, internet access and a TV. Wheelchair-accessible accommodation units are also bookable.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the establishment: American Express, VISA, Diners Club, JCB and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::75 Wentworth Avenue Sydney CBD 2000 Sydney
- What the hotel offersYou can’t get more central than us, our stylish, contemporary hotel is just 300 metres from Sydney’s Central Station. We’re within easy walking distance of Chinatown, Surry Hills, Darling Harbour and Sydney CBD. We’ve given our grand heritage hotel a makeover. This multimillion dollar project has given the hotel a comfortable, contemporary look, while being careful not to lose the old world charm of our beautiful building. We’re retaining and enhancing many heritage features to combine history with style.
- LocationPerfectly positioned for sightseeing! Our Sydney CBD location makes us the perfect base for a business trip or a sightseeing adventure. And when you’re done, why not eat in one of the many nearby restaurants and cafes?
- AccommodationWhile each of our heritage guest rooms is different, they all feature high ceilings, panelled windows and modern bathroom facilities. What’s more, you can enjoy free and unlimited high speed WIFI, plus free Foxtel with a range of sports and kids’ TV channels, and reverse-cycle air conditioning.
- Food and DrinkOur impressive ground floor development, due for completion in October 2014 includes a boutique café, stylish underground restaurant/bar and the renowned Harry’s Singapore Chilli Crab Restaurant.
- LeisureWe are home to Sydney Skydivers! If you’re a thrill seeker looking for the ultimate thrill, then why not book a skydive with Sydney Skydivers, Australia’s largest skydiving company. Not only do they offer professional tandem skydives from 14,000ft, but you can also score a free transfer direct from our doorstep to the drop zone.
- Air conditioning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See