NH Hotel Atlanta Brussels(4 stars)7 Boulevard Adolphe Max 1000 Brussels View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Perfect location, older but ok!
- December 2013
All in all a good hotel but not 4 star more, but simply because the hotel already came clearly into the years! The staff is very friendly and almost all the answers! Perfect for a city break! Great location and everything is within walking distance. Also a Metro Station is quasi before the door! Breakfast we didn't use it, because we think it is too expensive! Many bakeries and sandwicherien are right around the corner! But please don't the parking garage in the hotel 28 Euro per day is the absolute deduction, however hotel eigen and safe! We have the ... interparking 150m around the corner used for the 5 days! Costs per day 14.50 and is also video surveillance!
Great location, good hotel, bad wi-fi
- August 2013
Large city hotel in a central location. Good condition and everything was clean. Great breakfast restaurant with roof terrace and view over Brüssel. Free wi-fi was very slow us quick only against 1 0 €.
Only the location is convincing
- March 2013
Four star are totally exaggerated. The hotel is very in need of renovation. In the rooms (suite) solves the wallpaper, the jacuzzi (according to the description in vain), half the lamps in the room operation not, the bathroom has no heating, the towels holes. Access of the underground garage to the hotel is adventurous through various corridors, stairs and is only in monitoring of the staff possible. Breakfast is maximum two star: cheapest rolls, no fried eggs, boiled eggs were freezing cold. Sausages, cheese, jam. Tea of lowest quality time Aldi-level. The cutlery is from billigster quality and recalls the ... furnishings from hostels in the 70. years. The dishes (glasses and cups) are partly not clean. A la minute there is nothing (which with 4 stars actually standard is). Only the coffee (fully automatic slicer to even to tap is ok.) Short and sweet: who a centrally located hotel in Brüssel looks for is in the right place here, but to a maximum of 2.5 stars and is the price actually too high. Therefore only a limited recommendation General Brüssel: caution in Brüssel pickpockets and before a visit to the side of the brussels police http://www. Polfed - fedpol. be/ crim / vakantie_tips / crim_vakantie_de. Php read. Saves maybe bad experience.
Great location-room a flop
- March 2013
The room was is was clean and large enough for a weekend break-however it was to the 'courtyard'. Therefore, we had not only a terrible view to the outside, but it was also really dark in the room. From our room from one looked directly on the opposite wall. Would be the room not so dark defendendo, it would be really nice %blank%. What was not good, was the volume at night in the room. The courtyard was a constant roar of a ventilation or similar to hear. At night from saturday on sunday came yet loud music until early ... in the morning from a disco (?) In addition the in the immediate vicinity must have been. There the windows the best years already behind itself had one also to each plane is just its round Brüssel untwisted. Thanks to precautionary with market ear plugs we could then nevertheless still sleep. The hotel/room /bathroom was clean and the staff friendly. On the 9. floor waiting in the morning a breakfast buffet with views of Brüssel. Directly behind the hotel is a large shopping street and if this follows one is in 5 minutes to the grand place. 150 meters next to the hotel is the metro station 'de brouckére'. Conclusion: Of the location, cleanliness, friendliness and the breakfast buffet we were positively surprised and would that's why also recommend the hotel. Only with our room we had no luck but i do not believe, that all rooms are so bad. For a weekend break in which you won't much in the room is enough the hotel definitely. For a longer stay we would have liked but a different room give.
Great value for money
- March 2013
We had a non-smoking room with two single beds and asked we have received. We chose the cheapest room type. Wlan was in the room was included in the price. You could at the front desk unrestricted note with a code to get itself, which then 24 was valid. Breakfast was included in the price. In the entrance area of the hotel it smells a bit funny, but only. Gym, the sauna with relaxation area and a steam bath are available free of charge available, but we didn't use it (therefore below no rating)
Information about NH Hotel Atlanta Brussels
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersNH Hotel Atlanta The NH Hotel Atlanta is a modern, 4-star hotel situated in the center of Brussels. Favored by young travelers and couples, the hotel places guests close to many of the city's shops, cultural landmarks and museums. The modern NH Hotel Atlanta is home to 241 guestrooms. Free, high-speed internet access is available throughout the hotel. An eco-friendly hotel, the NH Hotel Atlanta operates using environmentally friendly practices and a health club that uses natural treatments. There is a fully equipped fitness center available at the hotel and a restaurant that specializes in traditional Belgian, French and Italian cuisine.
- LocationThe hotel is located in the heart of Brussels, 70 meters away from the De Brouckere Metro Station. Both the Belgian Comic Strip Center and the famous Manneken Pis Statue are a 10 minute walk away from the hotel's front door. Also nearby are Cathedral of St. Michael and La Grande Place.
- AccommodationEach room at the NH Hotel Atlanta features a modern design with climate control facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi internet access. Guests will find that room amenities include satellite TV, coffee making facilities, a minibar, an in-room safe and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Smoking is forbidden throughout the hotel.
- Food and DrinkThe NH Hotel Atlanta is home of the Adagio Restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant specializes in Belgian, French and Italian cuisine and features an extensive wine menu. Every 2 months new seasonal dishes are offered. A breakfast buffet is served each morning and can also be delivered to guestrooms.
- LeisureGuests of the hotel have access to a sauna, a fully-equipped fitness center and Turkish baths. A billiards room is also available and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks can be enjoyed in the hotel's bar. The nearby Belgian Comic Strip Center is a popular destination for tourists visiting the city, and tickets, as well as city tours, can be booked with the hotel staff.
- Other facilities and servicesCurrency exchange, dry cleaning and shoe shining services can be arranged with the hotel's reception staff.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Valet parking
- Computer connection
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See