At a glance
- A pleasant hotel (3) "A pleasant hotel" found in 3 reviews
- " For one night on business trips, it was a pleasant hotel . If possible room to the inner courtyard book, since otherwise noise from streets- and rail ... "September 2012
- " On main station, for the duration D. stay free travel on buses and trains I. Bremen. Decent room, well equipped and clean. We were as bicycle travelers friendly and accommodating included. A from us ... "June 2012
- " Very central and well equipped hotel "April 2012
- Central location (2) "Central location" found in 2 reviews
- " Well-kept in a central location "September 2012
- " Central it hardly: right at the train station and bus station, a few meters to Discothekenmeile, a few hundred meters away in the city center. The central location is really tempting. To expecting Disadvantage, the noise nuisance, is it really okay. The rooms ... "April 2012
- Amazing location (2) "Amazing location" found in 2 reviews
- " zAlles reasonable in this hotel. Thanks to the amazing location I also have to 2. Mal visited. Is not the last visit... "July 2012
- " The hotel is located directly by the train station , all shops etc.. In the immediate area. Nevertheless it was quiet and relaxing. The rooms are ... "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (3) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 3 reviews
- " For one night on business trips, it was a pleasant hotel. If possible room to the inner courtyard book, since otherwise noise from streets- and rail ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " On main station, for the duration D. stay free travel on buses and trains I. Bremen. Decent room, well equipped and clean. We were as bicycle travelers friendly and accommodating included. A from us ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " Very central and well equipped hotel " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Hotel in general (3)
- Surroundings (2) Comments related to "Location" found in 2 reviews
- " zAlles reasonable in this hotel. Thanks to the amazing location I also have to 2. Mal visited. Is not the last visit... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " The hotel is located directly by the train station, all shops etc.. In the immediate area. Nevertheless it was quiet and relaxing. The rooms are ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Is Central (2) Comments related to "Location" found in 2 reviews
- " Well-kept in a central location " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " Central it hardly: right at the train station and bus station, a few meters to Discothekenmeile, a few hundred meters away in the city center. The central location is really tempting. To expecting Disadvantage, the noise nuisance, is it really okay. The rooms ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Surroundings (2)
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... true to take. The rooms are big enough and are equipped with affordable mini bar. The beds are comfortable. The reception and in particular the service at the bar was very friendly. The breakfast was varied, great and tasty: different rolls, different fresh types of bread, warm croissants, boiled ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Quality (1)
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... Disadvantage, the noise nuisance, is it really okay. The rooms are well sound insulated. Of course it remains nevertheless not from, past thundering goods trains acoustically true to take. The rooms are big enough and are equipped with affordable mini bar. The beds are comfortable. The reception and in ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Facilities (1)
Trip to Bremen.
- January 2014
The location of the hotel, ideal starting point for activities. %singlelinebreak % The location at the main train station a strong noise with itself. %singlelinebreak % Lumpy mattresses justify the high price. %singlelinebreak % The restaurant in the hotel i can due to the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff recommend.
Quick jaunt to Bremen.
- January 2014
City hotel with short ways to övb -arena. Very good connections to the public transport and to the railway station of the train. Service staff in the restaurant was very attentive and friendly. %singlelinebreak % In the room i beds with saggy mattresses found. Altogether the hotel is quite expensive.
Good city hotel.
- Nachweis erbracht
- December 2013
The Intercity Hotel has us from the price-performance ratio was fully convinced. Due to the location at the main railway station in bremen, of course you could't expect absolute peace, but with the windows closed you could easily sleep. The size of the room was pleasant; as well as the condition of the bathroom. The staff was attentive and the room service, both the quality of the food as well as the friendliness, is highly recommended.
- Nachweis erbracht
- December 2013
The Intercity Hotel in Bremen benefits from a very central location and easy access. %singlelinebreak % The restaurant 'Fleming's' has a very small selection of à la carte dishes, which partly very generously calculated, however i paid for two 3 - course meals and drinks around 73 Euro, what i found acceptable felt. The service was very attentive and always friendly. %doublelinebreak % The breakfast buffet was well laid-out. %singlelinebreak % The 'open kitchen' directly at the buffet met my taste unfortunately not. %singlelinebreak % The service in the früdienst was still something to be desired. %singlelinebreak % About 15 ... guests the plates were also after 15 minutes not cleared and the coffee cups after 3 requests, whether we no coffee, not ausgedeckt. %doublelinebreak % One positive point was for me, the buffet also shortly before the end of the breakfast stocked. check-out tried the young gentleman at the front desk (probably trainee) to do everything correctly. It considered the whole in the length, although he could us with questions very helpful and explained everything evrständlich and bullish on. %doublelinebreak % Overall, it was a great stay. %doublelinebreak % I thank you with the service & fp team and look forward to our next stay at the Intercity Hotel Bremen.
Good location, good breakfast
- July 2013
The ideal location of the hotel but also its drawbacks; forward the tram (stop hauptbahnhof), in the back of the station itself, so you can get better keep the windows closed. After a restless sleep you could but on a superb breakfast and it really enjoy. Front desk and service were friendly and good, also late in the evening you could have a 'sag' will receive.
Information about InterCityHotel Bremen
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis welcoming hotel is located directly beside the main train station and the exhibition centre. Public transport departs from stops located just a short distance from the hotel. There is a park just 300 m away, whilst the congress centre is a stone's throw away (500 m). Shopping venues, bars, and the historical old town, Schnoor, lie about 1 km from the hotel and the Weserstadion is 2 km away. Bremen Airport is 3 km away and can easily be reached by car in just 15 minutes.
- This 5-storey hotel was opened in 2003 and comprises a total of 152 rooms, of which 6 are suites. Guests are offered an agreeable stay at this fully air-conditioned hotel which features an inviting foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, lifts, a bar offering a selection of exquisite wines and an air-conditioned restaurant with highchairs for infants, offering BBQ and fish specialities, and a conference room. Room and laundry services may also be taken advantage of and the hotel offers access for wheelchair users.
- The welcoming rooms each come with a bathroom with a shower or bathtub, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, Internet access, a minibar, a double or king-sized bed, individually controlled air conditioning and heating and a hire safe. All rooms are soundproofed as standard.
- Guests may select their breakfast from an ample buffet; lunch and the evening meal may be taken à la carte. It is possible to book a half-board or a full-board stay.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- All guests receive a public transportation ticket, valid for the length of stay. It is included in the rates.
- Please take the tram no. 6 from the airport to the main station (German: Hauptbahnhof).
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Bahnhofsplatz 17-18
- What the hotel offersWelcome to the home of the world famous Bremen Town Musicians – the “Bremer Stadtmusikanten”. The Hanseatic city of Bremen is not only well known for its “Rathaus” (Town Hall) and the statue of Roland, but also for its distinctive charm. Whoever has the desire to visit Bremen, will find the InterCityHotel, between the historical old-town and the fairgrounds & congress centre, the perfect place to stay. Take advantage of the free local public transport with the use of your room ID card.
- LocationOptimal embarkation point for exploratory trips is the InterCityHotel Bremen, directly at the main station. The city centre is just one kilometre away. With the free use of local public transport, which you automatically enjoy as our guest, you can smoothly discover the city-state’s highlights by bus and train. Bremen’s Exhibition Grounds are only 300 m distant from the hotel.
- AccommodationThe centrally located InterCityHotel Bremen offers modern, comfortable rooms in a friendly atmosphere – in which guests have come to appreciate. Not only will you enjoy a sound sleep in the delightful rooms, but also the convenience of quick access to major transport connections, in close proximity to the hotel. The rooms in the InterCityHotel Bremen offer perfect facilities, such as TV, ISDN-telephone and mini-bar, as well as the convenience of WiFi internet connection. Additionally you can use the local public transportation in Bremen during your stay free of charge.
- Food and DrinkOur restaurant and bar pamper you with diverse regional and international specialities. Fleming’s Brasserie & Wine Bar Start your day in the Fleming’s Brasserie & Wine Bar with a comprehensive breakfast. In the evening look forward to international dishes, such as seafood specialties, in which a selection will be presented to you directly at your table. To accompany this fine dining experience, we suggest you try one of the 50 wines from the best national and international wineries. Take part in our popular Wok-Courses, where you can learn all the secrets about Asian cooking. Hotel- and Wine Bar Whether it’s a full-bodied red wine or fruity white wine – with approximately 50 different wines, you are sure to find your favourite when finishing off you day in the bar. You will also be pleasantly surprised by the extensive list of cocktails, classical drinks and trendy creations that cater for every taste.
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See