At a glance
- Very centrally located (1) "Very centrally located" found in 1 review
- " The hotel lies directly at a shopping street, not much traffic, very quiet and very centrally located . In a couple of minutes one is at the sea. Very nice people in and around the hotel. Excellent ... "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
Cheap and good
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- October 2012
The hotel lies in sanur about 500 meters away from the beach. We weren't swimming, the only at high tide work. The hotel is quite compact, but very nice. In the courtyard there are altogether 2 pools, so that one actually always found a chair. In the pool area there is also wi-fi, which worked very well. Our room (110) was good, but quite dark. Also during the day was always light required. The bed was really only suffices for sleeping and not really for sporting activities. It took almost ear plugs.-) For breakfast there was always 2 toast ..., jams, 2 eggs and fruit. For asians there was also to noodles and other warm dishes. We felt at the start also the restaurants in the area viewed, but the evening mostly in the hotel eaten. The food was always very good and delicious. In the hotel there is also a fitness room, but only basic needs met. The staff at the hotel speaks well English and partially. Also German. If you want to go shopping, need from from the hotel only the left or right and is immediately on the main shopping street of sanur. As it Bali of course lots to see there, we have directly left from the hotel for very little money motorcycle rented and were with naviunterstützung hundreds of miles on the island on the way. Because of the very heavy traffic and of left driving I would however only experienced swimmers motorbiking recommend. You can also directly at the front desk a car with drivers rent. Itself car drive is for the transport not recommendable. All together it was in the Ari putri very good and we can recommend this hotel without any reservations.
Very central, nice and quiet
- Recommended hotel
- Countryside & spa
- May 2012
The hotel lies directly at a shopping street, not much traffic, very quiet and very centrally located. In a couple of minutes one is at the sea. Very nice people in and around the hotel. Excellent the lady at the reception ( Maggot) and the (medieval) dame for breakfast, super two. Really bad the young man at the front desk, absolutely not friendly, not helpful. It must be the word' customer focus' still learning-not suited for a front desk. All other the staff are nice. A bit much plants, therefore in the room also quite damp. Complex is very nice ..., small and very peaceful. We are very much looking forward to go back
Information about Hotel Ari Putri
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located in the heart of the exclusive, world-famous Sanur and just 5 minutes' walk from the beach. Ngurah Rai International Airport is located about 14 km away.
- The property is unique and was excellently built down to minute detail with stone carvings throughout the entire hotel as well as typical pagoda roofing which blend perfectly with the modern facilities. Guests are welcomed to this air-conditioned establishment in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, hotel safe and currency exchange facilities. There is a bar and restaurant on site, whilst the conference facilities may be of use to business guests. Room and laundry services are also provided, as is a car park.
- All rooms offer large balconies with outdoor furnishings designed for leisurely living. All rooms are equipped with individually controlled air conditioning and a private bathroom with a shower/bathtub and hot and cold water. Further amenities include a 7-channel satellite/cable colour television and an international direct dial telephone. A safe and minibar also feature in all rooms as standard, and they have either double or king-size beds.
- The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and a children's swimming area. Tennis, scuba diving, parasailing, waterskiing, jet skiing, snorkelling and outrigger sailing facilities are all within walking distance. Sightseeing tours can be arranged through a tour company in the hotel lobby. Additional charges may apply. Sun loungers and parasols have been laid out on the nearby sandy beach ready for use.
- The property serves a wide variety of continental, Chinese and Indonesian cuisine for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Pets allowed
- Full board
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See