Barceló Hotel Bilbao Nervión (3 stars)Paseo Campo Volantin 11 48007 Bilbao View on map
At a glance
- Good hotel (2) "Good hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Good hotel "April 2012
- " Good hotel with very friendly service nearby from old town and Guggenheim museum. To next tram stop are 5 ... "April 2012
- Very friendly service (2) "Very friendly service" found in 2 reviews
- " Good hotel with very friendly service nearby from old town and Guggenheim museum. To next tram stop are 5 minutes on foot, in the old ... "April 2012
- " Good hotel with very friendly service nearby from old town and Guggenheim museum. To next tram stop are 5 minutes on foot, in the old town you go 10 minutes. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful . "April 2012
- The rooms are spacious and clean (1) "The rooms are spacious and clean" found in 1 review
- " Good hotel with very friendly service nearby from old town and Guggenheim museum. To next tram stop are 5 minutes on foot, in the old town you go 10 minutes. The rooms are spacious and clean . The staff are very friendly and helpful. "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Service Friendliness (2) Comments related to "Service" found in 2 reviews
- " Good hotel with very friendly service nearby from old town and Guggenheim museum. To next tram stop are 5 minutes on foot, in the old ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- " Good hotel with very friendly service nearby from old town and Guggenheim museum. To next tram stop are 5 minutes on foot, in the old town you go 10 minutes. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful. " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Service Friendliness (2)
- Cleanliness (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- April 2012
- Cleanliness (1)
Modern and clean
- October 2013
It is a clean, modern and well located establishment in Bilbao, The old town and the city center are within walking distance. The location is at a canal. Rooms are clean and comfy but the amenities are rather limited to the really essential ones. Some more personal touches like pictures in the room would be desired to make one's stay cosier. The bathroom is open towards the room. Original concept if you do not mind your privacy when showering. The breakfast service was ok but I would probably recommend going to local bars and try the pinxtos (tapas) instead as ... this is what Bilbao is famous for.
Just renewed and in a great location
- September 2013
This hotel is in a very pleasant area of the city, just by the river and at a few minutes walk from the Guggenheim and the city centre. It has been recently fully renewed to a minimalistic style. Rooms are comfortable and well equipped.
Very pleasant town hotel in a good location
- September 2013
The Barcelo nervion is a city-and business hotel in the center of the baskenstadt Bilbao. It offers 350 rooms. The guests are international participants-over the weekend the hotel was mainly of tourists busy, also a german group was among them. Wi-fi is available in the rooms and in the lobby free of charge. You can stay in the lobby also free of charge a coffee (from a machine with coffee pods).
Good located city hotel
- September 2013
Renovated, stylish hotel by the river. Many business travelers and packaged. Free wireless access in the room, at the Reception free internet Apple computer.
Modern in the city centre
- June 2013
Very modern stylish hotel, reception a bit slow, but everything else was great. All in lauflage (old town, guggenheim, etc.) , gladly again. Please note shower is in the room, could be problematic, if one not as few a room shares.
Information about Barceló Hotel Bilbao Nervión
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis charming city and conference hotel lies right at the heart of the city. In around 10 minutes guests may reach the Guggenheim Museum enjoy a stunning view over the Ria (the channel) and the Calatraba footbridge. Arbando (Renfe) train station, the FEVE (tourist train to Santander) and the metro to Bilbao is just 200 metres from the hotel. Scores of shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs are within easy reach (500 metres away). Just 100 metres from the hotel guests will find the coach transporting visitors to the airport. The nearest beach is 12 km away.
- The conference hotel was built in 1973 and renovated in 2004. The building consists of 9 floors with a total of 348 rooms of which 49 are singles, 265 are doubles and 24 are suites. The hotel facilities include a lobby with a 24-hour reception, a safe, a cloakroom, a conference room, a TV room, a currency exchange, lifts, bicycle hire, a bicycle storage facility and a garage. Dining options include a café and two restaurants. In addition, there is wired or wireless Internet access, room service and laundry service, as well as medical assistance available.
- The rooms come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite and cable TV. Moreover the rooms come with air conditioning, Internet access, a minibar and central heating as standard.
- Guests can rent bicycles from the hotel. There is a golf course 6 km away.
- Guests are offered a buffet each morning, midday and evening. Lunch and dinner may also be chosen à la carte or from the set menu. Special dietary requirements are catered for.
- The hotel accepts American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Computer connection
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle hire
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See