Hotel Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre(4 stars)Staalmeesterslaan 410 View on map
At a glance
- Well equipped (1) "Well equipped" found in 1 review
- " Room well equipped ( kettle, wireless internet, ironing board and iron). We had a standard double room (twin-bed), ... "September 2012
- A great view (1) "A great view" found in 1 review
- " ... not to open, air conditioning works very good. Our view was of the Rembrandt-park, who bad luck has, view of the highway, the in the hotel but not at all to hear. Hotel has 18 floors, from up a great view on Amsterdam. Breakfast was uS 17,50 Euro per person too expensive, we croissants organized and ... "September 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Surroundings (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... not to open, air conditioning works very good. Our view was of the Rembrandt-park, who bad luck has, view of the highway, the in the hotel but not at all to hear. Hotel has 18 floors, from up a great view on Amsterdam. Breakfast was uS 17,50 Euro per person too expensive, we croissants organized and ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Surroundings (1)
- January 2014
We have us in the hotel very well, the price-performance ratio was in order, the transport links to the city center is very good.
Good hotel, clean and modern - a bit out of the way.
- Nachweis erbracht
- December 2013
Inside, the hotel is newly renovated and is not right in the center, but still in a good location. First you will find with the car very easily. Parking is but rather expensive with 15,- Euro per night. However one must consider that an even more central hotel either no or expensive parking. The car is in the Ramada surely in a garage. On sundays and public holidays, you can also free parking in front of the hotel. The lobby is very large and comfortable with a lot of seats and internet access. The staff at the reception was ... always very courteous and friendly and kept in stressful situations the nerves. The hotel has 17 floors. In the 17. floor you will find a bar and the breakfast area. Also in the basement there is an infrared sauna, and a fitness room. The rooms are modern and nicely decorated. There was no minibar, but everything else is necessary (tv, telephone, hair-dryer, enough mirror, iron, etc.). But it is not a suite, but a normal sized hotel room. For our platzansprüche adequate. Everything was clean and tidy! The breakfast in the hotel was very extensive but outrageously expensive with 17,50 Euro per person per night. Our offer was without breakfast, but we were able to put it to use, because it is about 24h no hot water. I was not quite understand why such a modern hotel for almost 24h without hot water and the staff at the front desk i felt really sorry, but something like that can just happen. From the hotel is the tram 13 to the center (per person one way 2,60 Euro) - you can also walk, but this is a whole piece! There is a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel, the reverse way fare 5 Euro per person. Conclusion: nice, modern and clean hotel with a fair rate. Location is good, but not super central. On my next amsterdam experience, i would but the Ramada Apollo again, if the price is right.
- November 2013
We spent only one night in the hotel. We were only to visit in Amsterdam around Armin only to see. Nice hotel, is according to statement of the staff at the station, in a 10 minutes walk from the city of Amsterdam is. In the first moment you think possibly where is one landed there. Very large hotel, our room was 15 floor. Very nice view. Room was very modern. Breakfast was great. We had directly booked. Very much selection, is also often freshly refilled. At 10 o'clock still very busy, but bearable. The hotel has an underground car park. ... Very expensive. Day 15 euroo.
- July 2013
The hotel is still quite new and great condition! The public was international and from young to old everything was there. We loved it!
Super hotel for city tours to Amsterdam
- July 2013
The hotel is very modern. Large building with 17 floors with a great restaurant on the 17. floor, where you get a great breakfast with a nice view of the town. Free wireless available with very good speed
Information about Hotel Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hotel safe
- Car park
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See