Hotel Siam Sawasdee(3 stars)524/26 M.10 Soi 11, Pattaya 2 Road, Pattaya View on map
At a glance
- Five star hotel (2) "Five star hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " the staff were always friendly. the cleaning ladies were always friendly and did their work with sorgfallt made. from a dump can also the best cleaning lady no five star hotel make. there was a laundry service in the hotel, where I found really good. "February 2012
- " value for money , very bad. have the better category booked for 28 euros the night. but for the rooms rich 12 ... "February 2012
- The staff were always friendly (1) "The staff were always friendly" found in 1 review
- " the staff were always friendly . the cleaning ladies were always friendly and did their work with sorgfallt made. from a dump ... "February 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " the staff were always friendly. the cleaning ladies were always friendly and did their work with sorgfallt made. from a dump can also the best cleaning lady no five star hotel make. there was a laundry service in the hotel, where I found really good. " read hotel reviewFebruary 2012
- " value for money, very bad. have the better category booked for 28 euros the night. but for the rooms rich 12 ... " read hotel reviewFebruary 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
Milka lila hotel
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- February 2013
Honestly! For a short break ok, but more also not... And Pattaya has nothing more with Thailand to do... I rate every from the want to get sorry for me the biggest brothel the world
Please dear people leave the stay away.
- Hotel not recommended
- Other stay
- February 2012
the rooms are absolutely shabby, in my bathroom flew the mountings way. the bowl was loose, and don't ask what a odor in the rooms was where we referred to. the hotel was to 70% with Russians occupied, 29% Indians. would German advise you not to go there. with heavy rain the water in the room, although we on the fifth floor were when I window down looked over the pool I trusted my eyes, on the roof of the pool bar were louder dead birds. I could go further.
Information about Hotel Siam Sawasdee
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel enjoys a central location, a 10-minute walk from Pattaya beach, shopping centres, restaurants and cultural attractions.
- This resort hotel combines the traditions and elegance of a more leisurely era with the most up-to-date modern technology of the 21st century. Guests will be overwhelmed with a sense of the spectacular when entering the open-air lobby, appointed with Thai statues, paintings, crystal chandeliers, antique teakwood and rich marble. The hotel is air-conditioned and has a safe, lift access and a restaurant. A laundry service is also offered.
- The rooms are spacious, decorated in simple Thai style. An en suite bathroom, a direct dial telephone and satellite/cable TV come as standard.
- The hotel has a pleasant outdoor pool area.
- JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See