We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Motel Quality Inn Railway
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located 700 m from Kalgoorlie's town centre and directly across from the train station. The Perth Airport is located around 7 km away.
- The establishment comprises a total of 95 accommodation units. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Services and facilities at the hotel include a restaurant, a bar, room service, a laundry and a conference room.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning and a bathroom. The accommodation units each feature a queen-size bed. A safe and a minibar also feature. A fridge and tea and coffee making equipment add to a comfortable stay. An ironing set is also available to guests. Each accommodation unit offers a telephone, a TV and a radio. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are also bookable. Each of the bathrooms is equipped with a shower, a bath and a hairdryer.
- Sport and entertainment options are also available at the establishment. The swimming pool is ideal for a refreshing dip. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation.
- All major credit cards, including VISA and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Computer connection
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See