At a glance
- Very beautiful hotel (2) "Very beautiful hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Very beautiful hotel - with problems with being understood "August 2012
- " The possidi paradise a very nice hotel complex and the rooms are tastefully decorated. The area possidi is for the recuperation ... "August 2012
- The staff are very friendly (1) "The staff are very friendly" found in 1 review
- " ... experience, except for the bars and taverns. For strolling invites you the area not a, but offers the farmer's market in choice ( reachable by bus, price 1.80 Euro per persons) on every Tuesday. The staff are very friendly but no German, with English or Russian one could communicate well. All in all recommendable. "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- Hotel in general (2)
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " ... experience, except for the bars and taverns. For strolling invites you the area not a, but offers the farmer's market in choice ( reachable by bus, price 1.80 Euro per persons) on every Tuesday. The staff are very friendly but no German, with English or Russian one could communicate well. All in all recommendable. " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Quiet hotel near the beach, recommendable
- October 2012
For quiet beach vacation excellent rental car very activities since no infrastructure in closer environment, water and beach very good no waves. Noisy rooms, food lukewarm, juices poor
A lovely hotel for quiet vacation
- September 2012
A beautiful hotel in a quiet location, rather suitable for couples or friends, gladly at the beach or Walking, reading, in the evening glass of wine in the bar drink. Nearby no entertainment possibilities, so not ideal for party goers. You need definitely a hired car, buses Drive not often and not very timely. . The pool quite small, only about 20 loungers, can in the high season tight. Lots of Russian guests, however rather quiet and unproblematic tourist. Staff does not speak German, with English Is good.
A terrible hotel
- Nicht empfohlen
- August 2012
The hotel was in good condition only the rooms were not cleaned properly. The toilet in the bathroom was leaky the water came from the pipe run. From the water tap was no water but chlorine that was rather disgusting. In the pool were so many chemicals reingemischt, that it bubbled. And in the morning in the dining room ran very loud music and you could hardly talk! We had the half board and there was always the same was never a theme night and the food was sticky and was not tasty. If I in Greece am I to ... the many greek dishes are but there was just cheese and olives. There was no German families only Russian, serbian, bulgarian and if you are a German family there is one doesn't feel welcome and the staff are unfriendly at the breakfast you can not even say good morning. The manager of the hotel cannot say hello and hardly look. And if you Russia booked you're there but not if you Greece booked. The average age there one cannot say with which it is for small children until 5a 8 years, the hotel lies really nearby at the beach but for older children between and years it is the, absolute wrong hotel. You can't visit if you don't car has. Not times stroll you can. So recommendable would be the hotel but only for russians and serbs and bulgarians because they would feel like home but no German!
- Nicht empfohlen
- August 2012
The hotel character is dated, old-fashioned, with many restrictions and prohibitions The' cleanliness' incredibly bad. For example are glasses young washes a week long in the room. Tables with stains not cleaned. You have the feeling, that the rooms and balcony never cleaned, only sucked. The air conditioning in the dining area bursting with dust and dirt. The floor in the dining area outdated. Locked performance ratio, with us thank god only half board, was mass processing, no greek dishes. The dishes very fat and cold ( for example scrambled egg). No topic meals, only always the same. The understand ... we do not under 4 stars food. The types of people are described briefly here. Russian stronghold with Russian staff! You are a German as a pariah state and notices, that you absolutely not welcome. Even the tour operator know, that avenue German about the same weight and offers meanwhile anderweitigt hotels as fallback procedure at. If you Greece bay, you don't want Russia!
Very beautiful hotel - with problems with being understood
- July 2012
The possidi paradise a very nice hotel complex and the rooms are tastefully decorated. The area possidi is for the recuperation suited. Around the hotel there was little experience, except for the bars and taverns. For strolling invites you the area not a, but offers the farmer's market in choice ( reachable by bus, price 1.80 Euro per persons) on every Tuesday. The staff are very friendly but no German, with English or Russian one could communicate well. All in all recommendable.
Information about Hotel Possidi Paradise
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in Possidi Kalandras, on the edge of the evergreen peninsula of Kassandra, 110 km from the city of Thessaloniki. Located in an enchanting area where the lush pine tree hills meet the golden beaches of Halkidiki.
- Combining simple traditional Greek architecture and design with luxury, the hotel is an earthly paradise for summer holidays by the turquoise sea. There are 110 rooms and facilities include a reception which is open 24 hours, offering information on car rental, local festivities, and excursions throughout Kassandra, Sithonia and Athos. There are bar and dining facilities, as well as a nightclub.
- All the rooms of the hotel are tastefully decorated, offering all modern comforts such as en suite bathroom, telephone, radio, refrigerator, individually adjustable air conditioning, private balcony, as well as satellite TV. The rooms booked may be ground floor or basement rooms.
- An outdoor swimming pool, sauna, tennis and aerobics are offered.
- The hotel also has a restaurant which serves exquisite cuisine, while the tavern offers tasty Greek hors d'oeuvres. The café-bar with its fantastic vistas is an unforgettable delight!
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Hotel safe
- Fax and photocopying facilities
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See