We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Aldwark Manor
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis Victorian manor house is located in beautiful North Yorkshire countryside and with 100 hectare grounds is an ideal place to relax. It is within a short distance of the A1 that offers convenient access to nearby attractions. The area’s scenic beauty invites guests to take a stroll in the grounds or go on excursions to places such as York Minster, Castle Howard, and the National Railway Museum. The historic cities of York and Harrogate, with a wide range of shopping and entertainment venues, bars and clubs, are within easy reach.
- This manor house comprises a total of 55 rooms on 5 floors. The foyer houses a reception desk and cloakroom. Further amenities include Internet access and 5 function rooms for conferences and banqueting, with capacity for up to 300 people, modern conference equipment and views of the park and golf course. Additionally, the manor house has an award-winning à la carte restaurant leaving no culinary desire unfilled and with highchairs for infants. For light snacks the golfers’ bistro bar and lounge and the terrace offer the perfect ambience. Child supervision is available on request. It is also possible to take advantage of room and laundry services, and those arriving by car may use the car park.
- The rooms each come with an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, Internet access and central heating. The rooms also feature a sitting area with a table and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Leisure options include an in-house gym and a 15 m indoor heated swimming pool. For relaxation the hotel’s luxurious spa offers a Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, and solarium, as well as aromatic tropical showers and a range of spa and massage treatments. The Leisure Bar, serving soft drinks, wine and light snacks, is an excellent place to unwind. The manor house is surrounded by an 18-hole golf course with a putting green, driving range, golf lessons, simulators and professional golf shops - with something on offer for all levels of golfers.
- Guests may select their breakfast and lunch from buffets. Dinner can be taken à la carte or from a set menu. This hotel caters for special dietary requirements.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- Maps for walking in the manor’s wonderful surroundings are available at reception. Guests are able to check in from 3 pm and the check out time is 11 am.
- When arriving from the A1 turn off at junction 47 and take the A59 in the direction of York. After about 6 km turn left onto the B6265 and follow the brown signs to Aldwark Manor. After about 5 km at the Little Ouseburn junction turn right and follow the brown signs. About 1 km along the road there is a T-junction. Turn right. After crossing a small humpback bridge (for which there is a toll) turn right. After a few metres turn left to Aldwark Manor.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See