Hotel Grand Chancellor Airport(3.5 stars)Cnr Of Kirkbride & Ascot Rd View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Ideal before flying from Auckland
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Other stay
- March 2013
The hotel is very good as last night before an international flight. It is close (about 5 kilometer ) to the airport, there is a shuttle service there. The value for money is very good! 80 € for a double room o. frueh. For a city super cheap, and the hotel is really clean, quiet, and well-maintained and has even a pool and small garden. It is two-storied and this courtyard/garden.
Information about Hotel Grand Chancellor Airport
Hotel description *
- LocationThis airport hotel is situated 15 km from the heart of Auckland city centre. The nearest bus stop is 200 m away and shops can be reached in 10 minutes. Nearby sights include Villa Maria Wine Estate (10 minutes by foot), Butterfly Creek Butterfly House (5 minutes by car) and Mount Smart Stadium (15 minutes by car). Auckland Airport is just a 5-minute drive away.
- This well-appointed, full-service hotel enjoys a quiet setting amid landscaped gardens. It is fully air-conditioned and features 193 spacious guest rooms, including 9 wheelchair accessible rooms and 2 suites. The hotel lobby includes a 24-hour reception desk with a 24-hour check-out service, a hotel safe and currency exchange facilities. There is a bar, a restaurant, conference facilities and Internet access (fees apply). For an additional charge guests can enjoy the room and laundry services and leave their vehicles in the hotel’s own private car park.
- Most rooms feature patios or balconies overlooking either the swimming pool courtyard or the landscaped gardens of the hotels English courtyard. All rooms are en suite and come with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite TV with Sky and on-demand in-house movies, a radio and Internet access. There are minibars, mini-fridges, tea and coffee making facilities and ironing sets. All rooms include individually regulated air conditioning and heating units.
- The hotel includes a solar-heated outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers poolside, a sauna and a gym.
- Places Café Restaurant is open for breakfast (buffet), lunch (buffet or à la carte) & dinner (buffet or à la carte), while the Oyster Bar is open nightly.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Ample secure carparking (small cost).
- Shuttle bus available on regular half hourly schedule between the hotel and international/domestic airport terminals (small cost to be paid direct to driver). Taxis also available.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Family room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See