Hotel More Di Cuna(3 stars)Via Cassia Nord, 1444 53014 Monteroni D'Arbia View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel More Di Cuna
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located on the Cassia road, providing guests with easy access to Siena, Crete, Montalcino, Montepulciano and the region’s most fascinating abbeys. The Cassia road is a must for both passionate cyclists and motorcyclists. This establishment is situated on the ancient pilgrims' path, Via Francigena, so the hotel is a great stop-off for those making the pilgrimage from Canterbury to Rome.
- From the late 12th century to the 19th century, the former ‘La Strada’ farmhouse was part of the large agricultural estate belonging to the pilgrims' hospital of Santa Maria della Scala. It has now been turned into a charming hotel and comprises a total of 21 rooms, set over 3 floors, which combine modern comfort with traditional Tuscan architecture and furnishings. The facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include free parking, a hotel safe, WLAN Internet access, a hotel bar, a TV lounge, a hairdressing salon and a charming lobby. It also offers a lift, wonderful terraces and a big garden in which to enjoy breakfast and cocktails. Room and laundry services are also available for an additional fee.
- Each of the en suite rooms, is equipped with a shower, a double bed, satellite/cable TV, a minibar, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, Internet access and individually regulated air conditioning and heating. The rooms which are situated on the ground floor have bathrooms that are equipped for disabled guests.
- The adjacent restaurant, Il Contedino, gives guests the opportunity to sample fine Tuscan wines and traditional dishes for lunch and dinner. A breakfast buffet and an à la carte lunch and dinners are also served.
- American Express, debit cards, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted.
- By car, coming from the North: take the Firenze Certosa exit from the A1. Continue in the direction of Siena and exit for Siena south. Then take the SS 2 Cassia in the direction of Monteroni d'Arbia and Montalcino. The village is approximately 10 km away. Coming from the South: travel on the A1 and take the exit for Val di Chiana. Continue along the Siena Bettole main road. After Taverne D'Arbia, follow the signposts for SS Cassia/Montalcino. The village is approximately 15 km away. By plane: from Florence Airport, take the bus to Siena (1 hour). In the centre of Siena, take bus 2 from Piazza del Sale which goes directly to the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Rooms with disabled access
- Hotel safe
- Fax and photocopying facilities
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Complementary bottle of water
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See