We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Bollywood Sea Queen
Hotel description *
- LocationThis resort is located 18 km from Dabolim airport and 8 km from Margao railway station as well as a shopping centre. The hotel lies beside silver sandy Colva Beach, which counts amongst the most popular beaches in Goa.
- This air-conditioned hotel affords a private beach and comprises a total of 55 rooms, 23 suites and 32 super deluxe rooms offering all the necessary facilities. Guests may gain access to the hotel’s beautifully landscaped gardens that feature palms and coconut trees. On-site facilities include a foyer, a safe, a currency exchange desk, a café, a bar, the ‘Living Legends’ restaurant offering an array of dishes, a café-bar offering views out over the sea, a grill restaurant (in the evening) and a conference room (capacity of 70 persons; please book in advance). It is possible to take advantage of the room and laundry services as well as the medical assistance.
- The rooms have been carefully and aesthetically designed and fitted with modern amenities, which include bathroom, a TV and a minibar.
- There is a swimming pool with a children’s area and a poolside snack bar available for use in the outdoor complex. A range of massages are on offer (for an additional fee) and there is an entertainment programme to provide some variation and amusement for guests both young and old.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- Information desk
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See