We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Bollywood Sea Queen
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis resort is located 18 km from Dabolim airport and 8 km from Margao railway station as well as a shopping centre. The hotel lies beside silver sandy Colva Beach, which counts amongst the most popular beaches in Goa.
- A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Services such as a safe and currency exchange facilities make for a comfortable stay. Gastronomic options offered by the establishment include a restaurant, a café and a bar. Guests can buy holiday mementos from the souvenir shop. Shopping facilities are available. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. Among the additional services available are medical assistance, room service and a laundry.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning and a bathroom. Features include a minibar, a telephone and a TV. The accommodation units include a bathroom with a shower.
- A refreshing dip in the indoor or outdoor pool can be pleasantly cooling on hot days. Various refreshing drinks are available from the poolside bar. Massage treatments are among the leisure options available to guests (for a fee). Other options and services include an entertainment programme, an entertainment programme for adults and an entertainment programme for children.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- Information desk
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See