We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Westmark Whitehorse
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the heart of the downtown area, within blocks of the area's restaurants, nightspots and government offices. Guests will find the Old Log Church Museum just 400 m away and Rotary Peace Park is 700 m from the hotel. Further attractions include the Yukon Transportation Museum and the Beringia Centre, both 7 km away.
- This 3-storey, city business hotel comprises a total of 180 guest rooms, accessed via lifts and interior corridors. It features extensive conference facilities, with 650 m² of meeting space and also offers event catering and audio/visual equipment. Across from the lobby, a business centre offers complimentary high-speed Internet access and fax/copy services are available (fees may apply). Further facilities on offer to guests include a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a restaurant and a laundry service (for an additional fee) as well as a barber’s shop and complimentary airport transportation. Pets are permitted in selected rooms. Limited parking is complimentary.
- All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower/bathtub and a hairdryer as well as a king-size or double bed and individually adjustable heating. A direct dial telephone with a voice mail function, free local calls and cable TV with complimentary movie channels are all at guests' disposal. Dial-up Internet access is available (complimentary with local access number) and all rooms include a coffee maker, an ironing set and a desk. Deluxe rooms additionally offer a fridge, a microwave and high-speed Internet access (for an additional fee). Cots for babies and rollaway beds are available on request.
- Sports enthusiasts may enjoy a work-out in the hotel's gym.
- The hotel restaurant serves breakfast in buffet form and lunch and dinner are available from a set menu.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment at this hotel.
- Check-in is at 2 pm and guests are required to check out by 12 midday. Guests can take advantage of the complimentary airport transportation service. Pets are permitted in selected rooms.
- Guests arriving by car from Whitehorse International Airport should take the Alaska Highway to Two Mile Hill and then turn left onto Wood Street and proceed to the corner of Second and Wood Street, where the hotel is located.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See