Hotel Four Seasons Resort Whisler(5.5 stars)4591 Blackcomb Way View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Number 1 in whistler
- Nachweis erbracht
- December 2012
We traveled at the beginning of december for a weekend in the four seasons hotel & resort in whistler. The service, the ambience and the staff are really fantastic. The rooms are huge, modern and luxurious (our room had approximately 55 meters² and gasfeuerstelle and balcony. Wifi is in the hotel price included, however must per day and room only an electronic device on the internet logged in are, otherwise fall fees (15$ per day an), parking costs per day 35$ without tax, is however very recommendable, since public parking spaces relatively far away from the hotel are (circa 10 ... minutes hike). Whistler village offers many good restaurants, bars and sports shops and is 5 minutes away on foot quick and easy to reach. The ski lift of the blackcomb mountains is located in extremely proximity, also the hotel offers a free shuttle service to the ski lift of the blackcomb mountain in whistler village (shuttle bus goes every 15 minutes from the hotel ab). We especially enjoyed the skiconcierge -service of the hotel, which means, that the ski every day free transportation to the ski lift be carried, and you after skiing the skiconcierge passes and then expertly during the night stores. In short: the four seasons whistler is really very recommendable, we would gladly come again!
Information about Hotel Four Seasons Resort Whisler
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located near Whistler Village, the pedestrian-only district that features dining, nightlife and shopping. This elegant resort offers easy access to the ski slopes of Whistler Blackcomb. Vancouver is 120 km away. A complimentary shuttle is provided to Whistler Village and to the base of Whistler Mountain during ski season. Vancouver International Airport is approximately 138 km from the hotel.
- Guests can experience one of North America's top year-round mountain resorts, wrapped in comfort and intuitive care. They will also enjoy a superb spa and mountainside dining, plus easy access to the awe-inspiring ski slopes of Whistler Blackcomb, site of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games. There are 310 rooms at this charming ski hotel. The premises are air-conditioned and guests are welcomed in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service. Facilities include a hotel safe, currency exchange, cloakroom and lift access. There is also a newspaper stand, cafe, bar and a restaurant. Conference facilities are available to business travellers and wireless Internet access is provided. Guests can take advantage of the room and laundry services on offer (fees apply to both). Those guests who are arriving by car may park their vehicle in the hotel's garage or in the car park (fees apply to the latter). Bicycles are also available for hire.
- The hotel's 310 guest rooms, suites and townhouses are generously sized and capture the spirit of a luxurious mountain residence, with cosy wood interiors and gas-burning fireplaces. All guest accommodation units offer superb views of the mountains, forest, valley, pool or courtyard from private or step-out balconies. Well-defined work areas allow guests to remain productive, with up-to-the-minute technology for communication and entertainment, including dual-line telephones, satellite/cable TV, a radio, hifi and high-speed Internet access. Each room has an en suite bathroom with a shower, bath and a hairdryer and rooms are furnished with king-size beds. Amenities also include a safe. A minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and an ironing set provide added convenience. Individually regulated air conditioning and individually regulated heating are standard features in all accommodation.
- After a long day of skiing or sightseeing around Whistler guests can take a splash in the heated outdoor swimming pool, work out in the gym, join in an aerobics session, unwind in the hot tub or replenish the body at the eucalyptus steam room before retiring for a good night's rest. Massages and spa treatments are available for an additional fee. Refreshments are available from the poolside snack bar and guests can relax on the sun loungers which are laid out on the sun terrace. Entertainment programmes are organised for adults and children. Nicklaus North Golf Course is just a short 5-minute drive away.
- Named for the number of feet that Blackcomb Mountain towers above the village below, Fifty Two 80 Bistro celebrates its spectacular alpine location with glorious views of the local mountains from a brilliant fire-lit setting. Fifty Two 80 Bistro welcomes guests for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily in this casual and lively restaurant. Summertime brings wonderful outdoor dining on the spacious heated patio. The outdoor wood-burning fireplace creates an inviting ambience for long summer evenings.
- The hotel accepts American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA.
- Guests are invited to check in after 3 pm, and are requested to check out before 11 am. The minimum check-in age is 21.
- From Vancouver Airport: leaving the airport, follow Grant McConachie Way, this leads on to the Arthur Laing Bridge. Exit on to Granville Street. Continue north along Granville Street and go across the Granville Street Bridge. Stay in the right lane and take the Seymour Street exit. After seven blocks, turn left on to West Georgia Street. Continue west on to Stanley Park Causeway and cross the Lion's Gate Bridge. Take the West Vancouver exit off the bridge, take the first right on to Taylor Way. Turn left on to Highway 1 West. Take Squamish/Whistler exit on to Highway 99 North. Follow Highway 99 until reaching Whistler (approximately 1.5 hours). Go past Whistler Village to Lorimer Road and turn right. Continue straight through the traffic lights at Blackcomb Way. Guests will reach Blackcomb Way a second time, at the four-way stop sign at the end of Lorimer Road. Turn left on to Blackcomb Way. Take the first right into the resort driveway.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See