We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2014
It usa very nice hotel and very Well situated. It is one of Best I have been in the city. Breakfast Washington really nice. There was a problem with the shower (Cold) but it seems it was a city problem
Institution in Copenhagen with some fixing needed
- December 2013
The hotel is an institution in Copenhagen. The common areas look all good and clean. However, the surprise comes when entering the super tiny room without balcony and with a complimentary small bathroom. For >200€ a night, I would say this is too expensive. I still recommend the hotel because the service and the breakfast are simply great. However, book it only if you get a special offer/discount.
Very nice city break in a great location
- August 2013
We had a very nice city break enjoyed. The hotel's location is amazing and all in all highly recommended!
Great hotel, rooms were not nice ☹
- August 2013
The hotel looks great, an old speicherhaus with guns on the doorstep! The lobby is very nice and stylish. Unfortunately our room was not particularly attractive.
- February 2013
In any case the hotel is recommendable. So, even business for relaxation are. Is durekt the royal palace and also offers the runners among the passengers enough possibilities for a morning run.
Information about Hotel Copenhagen Admiral
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis city hotel lies some 15 km from the international airport directly beside the water and close to Amalienborg Palace. Nyhavn shopping street and links to the public transport network can easily be reached on foot.
- This historical hotel is housed in a listed harbour warehouse that dates back to 1787. It was opened in 1978 as a hotel and underwent extensive renovation works in 2005. Comprising a total of 366 rooms, including 56 suites, spread over 7 floors, facilities include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a bar, a club and a restaurant with a non-smoking area. Those arriving by car may make use of the hotel car park and garage facilities.
- The welcoming rooms each feature timbered constructions from Pomeranian pine, giving the rooms a rustic and maritime atmosphere. They each include a bathroom with shower, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, Internet access, a minibar/fridge and a hire safe.
- Leisure options include a sauna for a fee and a solarium.
- Guests may select their breakfast from an ample buffet.
- The hotel can be reached from Copenhagen Airport by taxi (20 minutes) or by metro (stop Kgs Nytorv). The metro stop is only 500 metres from the hotel, which is in the direction of Nyhavn.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Family room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See