Hotel review overview
Mediocre hotel with poor transport connection
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- September 2015
We booked this during the sale, so it was good price. However, the location of the hotel is not good. It's nowhere near the metro. At the end, we decided to hire a car, and it was relatively painless to drive there. However, they charged an outrageous 20 Euros for overnight parking! The breakfast offering in this hotel was pretty dire. Overall, I think there are much better hotels around in Rome. We won't stay here again.
Information about Hilton Garden Inn Rome Claridge
Business hours of reception: 24 hours The Hotel Claridge is located in the elegant, residential Parioli district, now also the financial and diplomatic hub of Rome. Just around the corner are the recently restored Borghese Museum, the beautiful Borghese Park, the haute couture shopping area and many of the most elegant restaurants and wine bars of Roman.A sophisticated atmosphere welcomes guests as they arrive in the elegantly furnished lobby with its modern amenities.In this stylish building, overlooking a wide avenue lined with plane trees, all 93 bedrooms, with some exclusive "junior suites", have been completely restructured and equipped with state-of-the-art facilities (air-conditioning, soundproofing, fire-prevention system, pay TV, satellite TV, minibar and safes). The Wi-Fi connection is available in all the public areas and in all the rooms of the hotel.For the special needs of its clientele, particular attention has been devoted to the leisure side and we offer our guests a small but well-appointed fitness centre with sauna and Turkish bath.The Hotel Claridge has four meeting rooms available for meetings and conferences, covering a total area of 220 square metres and holding 222 people.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersSet in the elegant residential district of Parioli, within walking distance from the Borghese Gardens with its extraordinary museum, the Hilton Garden Inn Rome Claridge hotel is perfect for either a business break or a relaxed Roman holiday. Only 20 minutes of central Rome's world famous tourist attractions such as the Trevi Fountain and the Vatican, this hotel in Rome is ideally located for transport hubs, being only 15 minutes of Stazione Termini - Rome's main rail station - and less than 35 minutes from Rome Ciampino (CIA) Airport.
- LocationThe excellent location of the Hilton Garden Inn Rome Claridge hotel sets guests in the heart of the stylish "Parioli" area of Rome. Enjoy easy access to the city center and visit the Villa Borghese Gardens for breathtaking scenery. The Gardens are also home to a number or buildings, attractions and the Galleria Borghese, showcasing a stunning collection of paintings, sculpture and antiques.
- AccommodationAll of the spacious Guest Rooms and Suite at the Hilton Garden Inn Rome Claridge features stylish décor and are fully equipped with modern conveniences to ensure you enjoy a comfortable stay. If you need to work, the spacious desk, ergonomic Mirra® chair by Herman Miller, remote printing to the business center and complimentary WiFi will ensure you can stay productive. Relax on the sumptuous Garden Sleep System bed and watch a movie on the 32" LCD TV. All rooms also boast a convenient hospitality center with tea/coffee maker and mini-fridge for your convenience.
- Food and DrinkDine on delicious cooked-to-order breakfast items at Claridge Restaurant and choose from the a la carte menu at lunch and dinner.Sstock up on flavorsome meals and snacks from the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry.
- LeisureDo business in the 24-hour business center, work out in the Fitness Center or visit the hotel's ‘wellness zone’ with relaxing sauna and Turkish bath— the perfect spot to unwind after a busy day.
- Other facilities and servicesStay connected in the complimentary 24-hour business center and work with our staff to plan a meeting or event for up to 222 in the hotel's 4 contemporary meeting rooms.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Rooms with disabled access
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Fax and photocopying facilities
- Number of lifts: 2
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hair dryer
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Number of saunas: 1
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See