We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Great hotel, great staff!
- August 2013
This hotel is very nice, food is tasty and various, pool is clean. The garden is really beautiful and the sunset from the restaurant terrace you can see is fabulous! We have just breackfest and diner and it was more than enough! This place is for those who want relaxation and rest. The staff is very frendly, if you are friendly! The staff is nice, kind, helpful, like their boss.
- July 2013
Just came back from Elea Village after 11 beautiful days in hotel. First impression knocked me down since before arriving I was just looking pictures on the internet and I must tell you they are maybe 1%. In reality it is grate. After that knocking me down wasn't stopping. Kindness and affability on reception from Kiki, smiles on every step from stuff, breathtaking view from my bright room cleaned regularly with towel changes by friendly ladies, magnificent food thanks to chef Miki (I gained 6kg in 11 days) got me almost forget that I came with my wife and four ... year old son-) My sons birthday we celebrated in Ellea Village's space for kids and chef Miki made him a cake, we broth balloons, fireworks and candies for cake so made magnificent party for kids, with children's music. It was definitely my best vacation so far, and I've been in many different countries and resorts. It looked like stuff of Elea Village is there just to make you feel the best possible, so you don't even notice it's age. The impression between at 6 and 7AM was breathtaking, with iodine from thirty yards distant sea mixed with the aroma of palm, pine, olive, birch, lime trees from the hotel garden, complemented with a choir of crickets that have been changed in pauses by birds. And everything else, absolute quite. Grate vacation.
- July 2013
The stuff was excellent: friendly, helpful and very accommodating. Nice and clean rooms...Good quality food..Very relaxing pool area .Elea village hotel is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in, and I have stayed in many hotels, a lot of them more luxurious but none as well thought out for a travellers needs!
Advisable for a quiet holiday in May
- May 2013
It came as a bit of surprise to me and my wife when on the very first evening we realised that food in this hotel was not only eatable, but very good. The chef knew what to do to indulge people, even those capricious. Souvlaki, beef, fish, pork, salads, cheese, vegetarian dishes from both Greek national and international cuisine were tasty (unlike what one might expect in a 3-star hotel in Greece). We had even duck with orange sauce for dinner (which was shocking: see the first brackets, and tasted like it should taste). Staff was very friendly and indulging ..., and helpful, too. And it is a very quiet place, very. And with a lovely garden, all of it designed by a garden designer. Nice and refreshing and calm, indeed. And the public there was fairly nice, too, i.e. there were no such hysterical, or always grumbling, or always unsatisfied and annoying people. Mosquitoes were a sort of a problem, but the receptionists would lend you one of those repellent gimmicks, and then it was OK. Don't expect a very nice beach, though. What they describe as a 'fabulous' beach is a mere 5-yard strip of sand mixed with fallen leaves from the surrounding trees, which, when the wind blows from the south, just disappears. Nevertheless, on the whole, it's a very good bargain and an advisable target for slow-and-quiet holidays.
Very clean rooms, good service
- October 2012
Very googd and clen hotell, and ambient too...nice park, clena swiming pool, good food, nice and worm place. The kitcen is real mediterian, Grece food is exelent, and personal too, I wish to go next year.
Information about Hotel Elea Village
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis beach hotel is ideally situated with direct access to Elia’s coastline, and one of the best beaches on Sithonia Halkidiki, which every single year has been awarded the European blue flag for the best beach. The tourist resort of NIkiti is 10 km away offering a range of entertainment choices. Guests may enjoy spending their holidays hiking and mountain biking in Sithonia’s forests. Thessaloniki Airport can be found approximately 99 km from the hotel.
- The hotel encompasses an area of 18,600 m² and comprises a complex of 8 buildings covering an area of 2,700 m², with 50 double standard rooms and 30 family rooms. Set in beautiful gardens, surrounded by olive trees and palms to create a pleasant atmosphere for guests, the air-conditioned hotel comprises a lobby with a 24-hour reception area offering a 24-hour check-out service and safety deposit boxes. There is also a newspaper stand, bar, TV lounge and a restaurant. Younger guests can let off steam in the children’s playground. A laundry service and a bicycle hire service are provided, and guests may leave their vehicles in the car park.
- The accommodation units are decorated in a simple but attractive way and comprise an en suite bathroom with a shower and hairdryer, as well as a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV and a mini fridge. A double bed is provided, as is individually regulated air conditioning. Guests can also relax on their room’s terrace.
- Guests can take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool with children's swimming area and poolside snack bar. They can also soak up the rays on the sun terrace which is equipped with sun loungers and parasols. For an additional fee, guests can enjoy a game of tennis. Guests can also relax on the nearby sandy and pebble beach. Fans of the fairway can tee off at the golf course in Porto Carras, located around 13 km from the hotel.
- A continental buffet breakfast is served in the morning and there are buffet options available for lunch and dinner.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See