We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Montreal
Hotel description *
- LocationThis popular hotel is ideally located at the heart of Paris, between the Place de la Madeleine and the Opera house. The best shops of the city, such as Galerie Lafayette or Printemps are just minutes away. The Champs Elysees, the Louvre, the Orsay Museum as well as the Opera Garnier and the Place de la Concorde are also just a stone's throw from the hotel. The transfer time to Orly airport is around 30 minutes.
- The building was built in 1850 and completely renovated in 2002. There is a total of 18 guestrooms spread over 4 floors. Various facilities are available to guests including a vast foyer with lifts, safes and a 24-hour reception. In addition, the hotel provides a cosy breakfast room and a public Internet terminal with WLAN access (additional fees apply). Guests may take advantage of the hotel's laundry service (also for an added charge).
- The stylish rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a telephone, satellite/ cable TV, Internet access, central heating and a safe. The rooms are also laid with tasteful carpeting.
- A varied breakfast is available to guests.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted forms of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See