BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel President at Time Square(3 stars)234 W 48th Street New York, New York, 10036-1424, US View on map
At a glance
- The location is excellent (2) "The location is excellent" found in 2 reviews
- " The title says it all: the location is excellent , as only about 200 meters to the Times Square. Numerous shops and restaurants are in the ... "May 2012
- " The central location directly on the Times Square, as well as the free Wi-Fi are the only positive at this hotel. ... "April 2012
- The rooms are very small (1) "The rooms are very small" found in 1 review
- " ... purchase- and entertainment possibilities are abundant. By subway from here you get everywhere immediately there. Jogging can be very good at Central Park, also only 10 minutes on foot away. The rooms are very small , but here you are not back, at in the room to squat. Disturbing (at least for me, as a people ... "May 2012
- Read more
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Is Central (2) Comments related to "Location" found in 2 reviews
- " The title says it all: the location is excellent, as only about 200 meters to the Times Square. Numerous shops and restaurants are in the ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- " The central location directly on the Times Square, as well as the free Wi-Fi are the only positive at this hotel. ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Is Central (2)
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... purchase- and entertainment possibilities are abundant. By subway from here you get everywhere immediately there. Jogging can be very good at Central Park, also only 10 minutes on foot away. The rooms are very small, but here you are not back, at in the room to squat. Disturbing (at least for me, as a people ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Facilities (1)
Great location, right on the Time Square
- June 2013
With the great location on the Time Square one is directly in the center and there was always something. With the many metro one comes fast to the desired objective, but much is on foot very easy to reach. The room size was small, but for such a city needs one also hardly a room, since we anyway were never in the room and the size was completely enough.
For a New York city break absolutely enough!
- May 2013
We booked this hotel for our city trip in may this year despite the quite bad reviews, as me in all first and foremost the location convinced. The lobby is clean, there are next to the reception a small bar. Several elevators are available and a desk at which one transfers and maps etc. Can book. The wifi is free of charge and you will receive a check-in code and a password. Has everything worked without problems.
For a city trip adequate
- May 2013
For a city break to New York we found the hotel just. Price/performance ratio was for new york standards in order. The furnishing of the rooms was simple, but clean. As city breaks most time anyway on the way is, was for us the hotel completely okay.
Moderate to bad hotel in top location
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
The hotel makes on the first glance a good impression, if you however somewhat a closer look there are already some to complain about. The whole hotel is very badly soundproofed and very loud-without ohropax would sleep not to be thought.
Good, that we only little time in the room spent
- Nicht empfohlen
- March 2013
Small room, small bed, mattress was okay, bathroom was a disgrace, super small, nothing special clean, shower water only lukewarm. Air conditioning system dirty and not adjustable. In our case despite cold temperatures outside in the room like a sauna. No reaction to our complaint. The credit card for the door functioned only with every 5a 10 time. Also here only schulterschütteln on demand at the front desk. The state of the room was okay, would have but also could be better. The hallways to the rooms were at any time of the day needs improvement. Only the location of ... the hotel was terrific. Just round the corner to Times Square, the next metro station only a couple blocks away. The value for money is even for New York not alright.
Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel President at Time Square
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is centrally situated close to Times Square and Broadway. Countless restaurants, bars, shops and links to the public transport network are to be found within the immediate vicinity. LaGuardia airport is 15 km away.
- Built in 1930 and renovated in 2002, this air-conditioned city hotel comprises a total of 334 rooms including 44 suites spread over 16 floors. The hotel comprises a 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, several lifts and a cloakroom. Further facilities include a kiosk, Internet access, a café, a bar and a restaurant. A laundry service rounds up the offerings. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the hotel's car park or garage facilities.
- The comfortable rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, Internet access, double bed, hire safe, carpeting, ironing facilities as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Air conditioning and heating are centrally regulated.
- Guests are able to make advantage of the health centre opposite the hotel.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Computer connection
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- Design hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See