At a glance
- The staff are very friendly and helpful (1) "The staff are very friendly and helpful" found in 1 review
- " Design was for certain times absolutely great, but mittleiweile remember it is almost a Motel One. The staff are very friendly and helpful . All together one must but unfortunately say that it overpriced is. "August 2012
- A great hotel (1) "A great hotel" found in 1 review
- " Still a great hotel "November 2011
- Stylish restaurant (1) "Stylish restaurant" found in 1 review
- " dinner and breakfast (no buffet nevertheless sufficient selection) in stylish restaurant a unique great Experience "November 2011
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " Design was for certain times absolutely great, but mittleiweile remember it is almost a Motel One. The staff are very friendly and helpful. All together one must but unfortunately say that it overpriced is. " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Nothing classic but exciting!
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- September 2012
Repeat very welcome. Furniture cool businesslike, but stylish. Restaurant and lounge and top.
Ok, but unfortunately overrated
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- August 2012
Design was for certain times absolutely great, but mittleiweile remember it is almost a Motel One. The staff are very friendly and helpful. All together one must but unfortunately say that it overpriced is.
Still a great hotel
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- October 2011
Was now since 3 Years no longer in the hotel. In principle, the last review nothing changed. It is somewhat older -has however not lost any of its allure.
Information about The Hotel
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the city centre of Lucerne, close to the Chapel Bridge. Links to the public transport system can be reached within 200 m, enabling guests to access and explore the surrounding area.
- This hotel was established in the year 2000 and sparkles with considerable exclusivity and a modern and stylish interior design. It comprises a total of 25 elegantly appointed rooms set out over 5 floors. Guests are welcomed in the foyer with a reception area, which is open around the clock. The hotel features a restaurant where visitors can indulge in culinary delights of Asian and international cooking. In addition, the hotel bar is a great place for relaxing after an eventful day's sightseeing. The hotel also offers further services, such as the room service or the parking spaces available for those arriving by car.
- The impressive outer appearance of the hotel is reflected within the hotel as well. All rooms are fitted with furniture of timeless elegance and individual flair, and come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. They are generously sized and further feature a direct dial telephone, a minibar and an Internet connection. Centrally regulated air conditioning and a hire safe round off the in-room amenities.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Sempacherstrasse 14 6002 Lucerne
- What the hotel offersThe Hotel Lucerne is located in a magnificent park setting in the heart of the city. It is Lucerne's luxury boutique hotel that celebrates simplicity and spirituality as much as it does elegance, refinement and timeless design. Its architect is none other than the French star architect Jean Nouvel, Paris who also designed the famous Lucerne Culture and Convention Center just steps away. The lake and the wooden Chapel Bridge as well as shopping and city attractions are within a few minutes walk. The Hotel describes a new way of communicating with people and makes its own statement about tomorrow's world. Film scenes of 30 films from Jean Nouvel's personal background provoke and stimulate interactivity at the same time. Bam Bou is Lucerne's most stylish Gault Millau awarded restaurant. This quite extraordinary space serves an exciting melt of Asian and French cuisine, created by celebrity chef de Cuisine Ted Espiritu. "East-meets-West" - a taste beyond all expectations.
- Total number of rooms: < 50
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Bath or shower
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Tennis court
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See