At a glance
- The staff are very friendly and helpful (1) "The staff are very friendly and helpful" found in 1 review
- " Design was for certain times absolutely great, but mittleiweile remember it is almost a Motel One. The staff are very friendly and helpful . All together one must but unfortunately say that it overpriced is. "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " Design was for certain times absolutely great, but mittleiweile remember it is almost a Motel One. The staff are very friendly and helpful. All together one must but unfortunately say that it overpriced is. " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Nothing classic but exciting!
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- September 2012
Repeat very welcome. Furniture cool businesslike, but stylish. Restaurant and lounge and top.
Ok, but unfortunately overrated
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- August 2012
Design was for certain times absolutely great, but mittleiweile remember it is almost a Motel One. The staff are very friendly and helpful. All together one must but unfortunately say that it overpriced is.
Information about The Hotel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the city centre of Lucerne, close to the Chapel Bridge. Links to the public transport system can be reached within 200 m, enabling guests to access and explore the surrounding area.
- The establishment comprises a total of 25 accommodation units. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Services and facilities at the hotel include a restaurant, a bar and room service. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning and a bathroom. A safe and a minibar also feature. The rooms offer a range of amenities, including a fridge. Internet access and a telephone are provided for guests' convenience. A hairdryer can also be found in each of the bathrooms.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Sempacherstrasse 14 6002 Lucerne
- What the hotel offersThe Hotel Lucerne is located in a magnificent park setting in the heart of the city. It is Lucerne's luxury boutique hotel that celebrates simplicity and spirituality as much as it does elegance, refinement and timeless design. Its architect is none other than the French star architect Jean Nouvel, Paris who also designed the famous Lucerne Culture and Convention Center just steps away. The lake and the wooden Chapel Bridge as well as shopping and city attractions are within a few minutes walk. The Hotel describes a new way of communicating with people and makes its own statement about tomorrow's world. Film scenes of 30 films from Jean Nouvel's personal background provoke and stimulate interactivity at the same time. Bam Bou is Lucerne's most stylish Gault Millau awarded restaurant. This quite extraordinary space serves an exciting melt of Asian and French cuisine, created by celebrity chef de Cuisine Ted Espiritu. "East-meets-West" - a taste beyond all expectations.
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Tennis court
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See