Hotel review overview
A basic hotel, but close to city center and dock
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- December 2012
I spent 3 days in the hotel while backpacking in central america. It's a small hotel but at a quiet location. Ideal for young party people. It's a 10 min walk to the bus station and very close to the water taxi. There are some shops nearby and at hotel you can get light snacks.
Information about Hotel The Bakadeer Inn
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in a central area, close to local shopping centres, the Museum of Belize, a casino, discos and other entertainment and leisure hotspots. The centre of Belize City is approximately 3 km from the hotel, and San Ignacio is around a two-hour drive away.
- The hotel features 12 accommodation units. Services and facilities at the hotel include wireless internet access and a breakfast room. Guests can use the parking spaces if required.
- All rooms feature air conditioning and a bathroom. The accommodation units each feature a double bed. A TV is among the amenities in all accommodation units. The accommodation units include a bathroom with a shower.
- The establishment offers B & B as a bookable board option.
- All major credit cards, including American Express, VISA and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Air conditioning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See