Hotel Europäischer Hof(5 stars)Miesbichlstraße 20 5640 Bad Gastein View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Great hotel for a sporty wellness vacation
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Skiing and winter sports
- February 2012
We( couple, 30 years) were for winter sports break in the European Yard. All great. The food ( breakfast buffet as dinner) looks just equals. Better one can it at any point again. Thereby am said everything. Those who still requests has, you can't be helped. The spa area was modern and nicely laid out. A nice Lifeguard care at 17:00 o'clock a professional Brew in the Finnish sauna. The whole hotel is spacious, the rooms are state-of-the-art. Even if I wanted to criticize, I could not. If I once again to bad you go: European Yard!
Information about Hotel Europäischer Hof
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel enjoys a quiet location in the Gastein Valley, surrounded by the majestic Hohe Tauern Mountains. A cross-country ski run passes directly by the hotel.
- This 111-room, air-conditioned, ski hotel features a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, currency exchange facilities and a hotel safe as well as a cloakroom and lift access. The hotel offers a children’s playground, a café, a bar and a restaurant, as well as conference and banqueting facilities, wireless Internet access, a car park and a garage. Room and laundry service are available.
- The en suite rooms are furnished with a double or a king-size bed and feature a bathroom equipped with a bath, a shower and a hairdryer. All of the rooms offer a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, Internet access, a safe and tea and coffee making facilities, as well as individually regulated air conditioning and heating and a balcony or terrace.
- The hotel offers its guests use of its indoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna. A steam room and massage and spa treatments are available. The hotel offers facilities for tennis, table tennis, pool/snooker, minigolf and biking. There is a children’s entertainment programme. The nearest golf course is only 3km away.
- In addition to breakfast, the hotel offers its guests the choice of à la carte or set menu options for both lunch and dinner.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersThe Hotel EUROPÄISCHER HOF - 111 rooms with 222 beds - Different restaurants - Schubert’s Café with sun terrace - Hotelbar - Thermal indoor bath - Different saunas - Beauty Centre - Hairdressing salon - Fitnessroom - Two low impact sand courts - Eight conference rooms - Childcare during the holidays
- LocationThe Hotel EUROPÄISCHER HOF is situated in quiet location, in Bad Bruck – Bad Gastein, next to the 18-hole golf course Gastein.
- AccommodationThe 111 rooms, with a total of 222 beds, offer luxurious comfort for your dream holiday. All Comfort-rooms, Deluxe-rooms (35 m²), Superior-rooms (44 m²) and Suites (53 m² to 62 m²) have a cosy lounge, with a balcony if required, radio, cable TV on flat-screen, W-LAN for free, Minibar, safe, shower or bath, hairdryer, bath robe, terry-towelling slippers
- Food and DrinkThe hotel’s own restaurants will indulge you with its culinary highlights and gastronomy which has a long-established tradition Gasteiner Klause: The tasty treats are specific to this region, as are the wine and beer. As it is a traditional inn, live music and dancing are also on offer. Schubert’s Café: Pastries and numerous variations of coffee and tea are served in this cosy café Schubert's-Terrace: Sun terrace, colourful flowers or white peaks, the smell of an afternoon coffee served with delicious baking. Witness the full splendour of the Gastein valley at a glance from here. Schubert's Bar: Fine, pleasant atmosphere to wind down a satisfying day over a glass of Champagne, a pint of beer, or an elegant glass of cognac. In summer on the terrace until late in the evening, or by a crackling open fire in the winter – you’ll feel comfortable from the very first moment.
- LeisureSports- and leisure facilities on an area covering over 5.600 m² - Thermal indoor bath (16 x 7 m, 31°) - Fitness- and aerobic-room - Billards - Table tennis - Two low impact sand courts Entertaintment: - several times a week live-music - guided hikes (mountain tours, herbal hikes…) - golf tournament: GOLF & WINE Trophy - tennis tournament: WTA NÜRNBERGER Gastein Ladies - special Christmas and New year Festival programme
- Other facilities and services- Fruit platters and Gastein mineral water upon arrival - Comprehensive breakfast buffet with juice bar and organic corner - Afternoon snack - for dinner we offer you a choice of à la carte plates with salad and cheese buffet - weekly Gala dinner or theme buffets - Free entry to the „Gastein Spa” - Daily changing leisure and sports programme - Shuttle service to Bad Gastein and Bad Hofgastein - Shuttle service to the Gastein healing caves - Free bicycle rent (even for children) - Childcare during the holidays
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Number of lifts: 4
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Inside access
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Vegetarian dishes
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Number of cafes for non-guests: 1
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
- Finnish sauna
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Number of stars/domestic category: 5 Stars
- Check in from: 15:00
- Babysitting/Child services
- Early check in
- Cash payment
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See