Hotel Disney's All Star Movies Resort(3 stars)1901 W Buena Vista Drive FL 32830 Orlando
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Great, great, great, again and again! Fun!
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Other stay
- March 2013
How can i it in words? A great hotel which i again and again blind would book. Great and clean rooms quite large! It was simply great! If you Disney like, is there love. I wanted to not any more away from there! Very nice pérsonal, the pool is always heated and lifeguards 8. always on the people in the water. Great hotel for children and there is entertainment for the small enough. The weather very mixed, in the morning and in the evening, lunch hot! (always sunscreen use even if the sun shines! The sun is very aggressive there) ... to have it on the own body experience! So a clean hotel i have never seen. Not even in the five stars area in Miami Beach. Tip: cups buy in the park only (5 Dollar) in the hotel at the bar (16$). With further questions, quiet! Is very much state and advice! Space enough unfortunately not from to tell, for questions please! The hotel you can without hesitate to book! If you're at the front of the figures is, it is simply breathtaking! - car is an advantage! If you also something from of the city want to see! - eat out on international drive (only with a car distance) - can enjoy pedalos at the piratenbahn brilliant - tgi, fridays there you just had to eat (to recommend the speribs with fries) - the parks simply great and beautiful - the shows offered there, in any case visit! - tip: arielle the musical in the Disney hollywoos studios definitely visit a superb 4d erlebenis, one becomes easily wet - Die Schöne und das Biest, better than the musical in Germany - always to drink, it could take long until one at a popular attraction at can
Disney - price achievement of fully ok!
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- February 2013
On the cleanliness the hotel and the rooms much importance is attached. We have daily reinigungskolonnen seen, the the entire hotel inside and outside were cleaned. Also, you can tell Disney cannot afford, the hotel outdated to leave. Of course, it is also somewhat outdated now. But it is nicely kept. The parks and the pool are top maintained. The room is absolutely sufficient with its king-size beds. The building is ok. Bathroom is also well-kept and in good condition. The staff is nice and willing to help. Only the kantinenartige breakfast area is always very crowded, noisy and cold. ... Took some getting used to! But it's not. For the price but you have to say it has certainly worth it!
Nice Disney family hotel for little money
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- September 2012
We were here for the 2. time in the hotel and knew what to expect. The hotel is already somewhat outdated and the rooms are also not more in the newest condition. However everything is clean and neat. The rooms are all not large but for 2-3 persons sufficiently, only problem it was a bit too small bathroom. But we are only for sleeping and but it is enough perfectly. The chambermaids are all very friendly and are doing their best all rooms quickly to clean. The complex is huge and also very neat and clean, the pool is not ... large but for swimming and cooling ok. Chairs are also sufficiently available. in the dining room it is like a large train station, you get the food even, paid and tried in the turmoil to get a table, but after 2 days at least you get used to it, not only on platzkampf, but also to the incredible noise in the early morning. If you would like to have it more calmly can be food take it to the room. Check in and check out quickly and easily, all very friendly and always cooperative and nothing to complain about the shuttle service from the airport and back has worked smoothly. All in all the hotel you can no hesitation in recommending, for the price is the completely fine. If you quiet and more comfortable, you have to in any case in the expensive hotels Disney drag, if it only on sleeping and showering arrives like us is in good hands here. Advantage even if you a rental car has, thus one is flexible as with the disneybussen. Hotel and parkparkplätze are for the hotel guests free, car rental is in the hotel swan from Disney. For further questions you can gladly endorse mailen.
Information about Hotel Disney's All Star Movies Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is situated close to Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park and ESPN's Wide World of Sports complex. Guests may take advantage of the shuttle bus service to the famous Walt Disney World theme parks and Downtown Disney area.
- The establishment comprises a total of 1920 accommodation units. A lift provides guests with easy access to the upper floors. Amenities include a safe. The establishment features gastronomic services including a restaurant and a bar. Guests can buy holiday mementos from the souvenir shop. Shopping facilities are available. Children can have fun playing in the garden. Additional features of the establishment include a newspaper stand and a playroom. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces. Among the additional services available are a babysitting service, a childcare service, room service and a laundry. A bicycle hire service (for a fee) gives guests the opportunity to explore the surrounding area independently.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. The carpeted accommodation units feature a double bed or a king-size bed. A safe is also available. An ironing set is also available to guests. Internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio, an alarm clock and wireless internet access are provided for guests' convenience. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a bath and a hairdryer.
- The establishment offers an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. Leisure options at the establishment include golf, or for a fee, cycling/mountain biking.
- The establishment offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the establishment: American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See