Mercure Nottingham City Centre Hotel(4 stars)2 George Street, Lace Market, NG1 3BP Nottingham, UK View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Mercure Nottingham City Centre Hotel
Hotel description *
- LocationThis city hotel is close to the town centre, not far from the tourist centre of Nottingham. There is a profusion of wonderful bars, restaurants, nightclubs and shopping facilities in the surrounding area and links to the public transport network can easily be reached on foot.
- Built in 1822, the hotel includes a total of 68 rooms, of which 5 are apartments, 1 a suite, 21 singles and 46 doubles. The facilities include a lobby with a 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a currency exchange desk and a lift. In addition to this, guests are offered a conference room, a breakfast room and an Internet terminal. Room and laundry services as well as medical assistance complete the services on offer at this hotel.
- The comfortable rooms include an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, direct dial telephone, TV and central heating.
- Breakfast is available to guests each morning.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA cards are all accepted as methods of payment.
- By car, exit the M1 at junction 24 and follow the A453 to Nottingham city centre and onto Lower Parliament Street. Bear left into George Street and the hotel is located at the end on the left-hand side.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersThe Mercure Nottingham City Centre Hotel is a four star deluxe hotel located just a stone’s throw from the Old Market Square.
- LocationJust steps from Nottingham station is the Mercure Nottingham City Centre Hotel. We offer the perfect location for your corporate events, conferences and meetings.
- AccommodationAll 76 air conditioned bedrooms have been individually designed to offer the best in guest comfort and satisfaction. Each room is equipped with modern amenities to ensure your stay is enjoyable and of the highest standard.
- LeisureWe offer 3 fully equipped conference rooms which can accommodate up to 120 people. They include air conditioning, Wi-Fi and high speed Internet access, as well as wide screen TV monitors, audiovisual equipment, and coffee and tea service. Our dedicated team is available ensure our meeting rooms match all your needs and requirements.
- Other facilities and servicesReception is open 24/7. We pride ourselves on our helpful, friendly service, so do not hesitate to ask our staff for help. Take advantage of our ticket desk to book tickets to all the latest events happening in Nottingham!
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Family room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See