Hotel Adagio Roma Dehon(4 stars)Via Leone Dehon 61-63 00165 Roma View on map
At a glance
- The hotel is very clean (1) "The hotel is very clean" found in 1 review
- " Conclusion: The hotel was for our Rome trip the ideal base from the hotel to the Trevi fountain in 20 minutes was okay, therefor you have for peace and quiet from the hustle and bustle of the city! The hotel is very clean , modern equipped, is relatively central Angestelltem very accommodating and the supermarkets ... "October 2011
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Conclusion: The hotel was for our Rome trip the ideal base from the hotel to the Trevi fountain in 20 minutes was okay, therefor you have for peace and quiet from the hustle and bustle of the city! The hotel is very clean, modern equipped, is relatively central Angestelltem very accommodating and the supermarkets ... " read hotel reviewOctober 2011
- Hotel in general (1)
Excellent beautiful hotel near city centre
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- June 2013
This beautiful hotel is located in a nice quiet parc area located close to the city center. The pool is a bit small, but nice and well maintained. The garden is really nice and green. Lot's of birds. You will not have the idea that you are in a busy city. Several nearby buses provide good connections to the city center. Closeby are two supermarkets and several restaurant and other shops. The perfect location for a city visit. It is a good location for a week.
Ideal hotel for city break and relaxation at the same time
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- April 2012
We were now for the 3. time in this hotel and will book it again any time. The hotel is located in a very quiet area a little bit out of town from the city centre. Ideal if you're in the afternoon a small relaxation by the pool in the beautifully landscaped garden treat, and the in the middle of Rome. The traffic connections are very good, you can be reached within a few minutes Vatikan and the center in about 15-20 minutes by bus. The rooms are very clean and are large enough and are equipped with a big ... balcony. Breakfast we did not book, since one in the rooms a small kitchenette to itself a breakfast to make. A food business is in the immediate proximity and easy to reach on foot. The staff is always friendly and cooperative. Complaints-if there are any-will be dealt with immediately. We also organise our transfer from the /to the airport about the hotel, the has always worked fine! Wi-fi is for a fee, a free internet terminal in the foyer. For a longer trip in Rome the ideal starting point!
Ideal for city trip
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- September 2011
Conclusion: The hotel was for our Rome trip the ideal base from the hotel to the Trevi fountain in 20 minutes was okay, therefor you have for peace and quiet from the hustle and bustle of the city! The hotel is very clean, modern equipped, is relatively central Angestelltem very accommodating and the supermarkets are also not too far away (we were staying on a self catering basis ☺. The only fly in the ointment: we wanted to take advantage of over lunch (in the heat) the pool and in the morning or in the afternoon/evening the city-pool is over ... the whole restaurant was closed!
Information about Hotel Adagio Roma Dehon
Hotel description *
- LocationSurrounded by Villa Doria Pamphilii, one of the biggest and greenest parks in Rome, the hotel is located very close to Saint Peter's Basilica. A short walk connects the Residence to Piazza Pio XI, where public transport links the area to the historical centre. Ciampino Airport and Leonardo da Vinci International Airport are both about 30 km away.
- The apartment residence is split into 2 modern buildings linked by a beautiful panoramic reception made of wood and glass. Surrounded by a typical Italian garden, it offers 81 well-equipped apartments (for 2 or 4 persons). The residence also offers a great range of amenities and facilities. It is air-conditioned and has a 24-hour reception, lift access, a bar, a snack bar, a restaurant with terrace and pergola and a laundry service (subject to fees). Parking facilities are available to guests arriving by car in the form of a car park and parking garage (the latter subject to fees).
- All the apartments include a bathroom (washbasin, bathtub) with toilet, a direct dial phone, a TV, individually regulated air conditioning, a balcony or terrace/little garden on the ground floor and a safe deposit box. Most of the apartments offer a living room with fully-equipped kitchenette (2 hotplates, a fridge and crockery). Some apartments on the 4th floor of the Monteverde wing have a clear view of Saint Peter's Dome.
- Guests may take advantage of the small outdoor swimming pool (closed in winter).
- The restaurant with terrace, located next to the outdoor pool, offers meals à la carte. Breakfast is served as a buffet.
- The following are all accepted as methods of payment at the hotel: American Express, MasterCard and VISA.
- For stays from 1 to 3 nights housekeeping is daily, while for long stays housekeeping is every 7th day.
- Take the bus to the metro station Anagnina. Once at Anagnina, take the metro line A (direction Battistini) and get off at Valle Aurelia/MA. Take the bus number 31 (towards Aeronautica/Do.) and after 3 stops, get off at the Leone XIII/Pio XI stop. The residence is just 400 m from the bus stop.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
- Pets allowed
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See