Hotel Loews Vogue(4 stars)1425 Rue De La Montagne, H3G1Z3 Montreal View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Loews Vogue
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel enjoys a central location in the city of Montreal, directly on a boulevard offering a multitude of shops and entertainment venues. Thanks to its proximity to links to the bus and underground network, the sights of the city such as Mount Royal Park or the historic city centre of Old Montreal can be quickly and conveniently reached. The main train station is located around 10 minutes away by foot, while it is about 1 km to the St Lawrence River. The airport of this Canadian metropolis lies a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- Renovated in 2001, this city hotel in an elegant French style comprises a total of 142 rooms spread over 9 floors, including 16 suites. The inviting air-conditioned lobby features a reception area with 24-hour service, lifts, a safe, a currency exchange counter, sitting areas, and a cloakroom. Following a busy day guests are able to relax in the cosy bar or the stylish café. A selection of drinks and dishes may also be enjoyed in the pleasant à la carte restaurant, which offers highchairs for children. Further facilities include a boutique and public Internet access, while business guests may make use of the various seminar rooms featuring modern technology. Room and laundry services are also available, it is possible to book a babysitting service, and there is parking available for those guests arriving by car.
- The comfortable rooms all come with a bathroom with bathtub, shower, and hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, Internet access, a hi-fi stereo system with a radio function, and satellite/ cable TV. Also provided as standard in every room are a minibar, a hire safe, and individually adjustable air conditioning and heating. The suites are more spacious and furnished in a more luxurious style. Moreover, they also feature a separate sitting area.
- Relaxation following tours of the city is guaranteed with a range of massage and spa services available in the hotel. Sports enthusiasts may work out in the well-equipped gym, and the nearest golf course is approximately a 25-minute drive away.
- Guests choose if they take their breakfast self service or whether they are served by hotel staff. Lunch and dinner may be taken à la carte or as a set menu. In addition, the hotel caters for guests with special dietary requirements.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- The hotel features wheelchair-accessible rooms and facilities. It also welcomes pets and offers a pet supervision service.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See