Aparthotel Rosamar(3 stars)Huelva nº 14-18 - Cala de Bou View on map
At a glance
- All speak good english (1) "All speak good english" found in 1 review
- " In general with one exception the staff were great very helpful and obliging, please try to learn a little basic spanish like hello please and thankyou. they really do appreciate it. they all speak good english . Special thanks to Gomez who works behind the pool bar he's a great guy. Nothing is too much ... "September 2012
- Value for money (1) "Value for money" found in 1 review
- " no problems using the mobile phone, this was an excellent value for money holiday. best time to go June/July very hot when we were there in august. Satallite TV for ... "September 2012
Show on map:
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Good knowledge of foreign languages (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " In general with one exception the staff were great very helpful and obliging, please try to learn a little basic spanish like hello please and thankyou. they really do appreciate it. they all speak good english. Special thanks to Gomez who works behind the pool bar he's a great guy. Nothing is too much ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Good knowledge of foreign languages (1)
I expected a nice view, got an ugly building site!
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- September 2013
The hotel features itself on internet as a "family hotel", but was full of young, uncivilized, disturbing, drunk people! The staff was serviceable, courteous and helpful. The room was clean, except maybe dusty behind furniture. The worst parts were the horrible construction site in front of our room and the "loud, rude drunk people!" The first night I was not able to sleep from the disappointment of the view ( I paid pretty pennies for my long awaited week in the sea!) and also due to the continuous disturbance.
Best of Holidays
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- August 2012
178 rooms over 2 buildings. 4 floors. lifts and ramps everywhere no problems for a guest with a disability. we stayed on an all inclusive basis. The hotel was immaculately clean throughout all areas. We are a British family of 3. 2 adults aged 50 and a 13 year old daughter.
Information about Aparthotel Rosamar
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Amenities include a safe. Internet access is available in public areas (for a fee). Gastronomic options offered by the hotel include a restaurant and a bar. Children can have fun playing in the garden. Additional features of the hotel include a TV room and a playroom. Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park. Facilities include a babysitting service. A bicycle hire service gives guests the opportunity to explore the surrounding area independently.
- All rooms feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. A balcony or terrace is also included as standard. The accommodation units each feature a sofa-bed. A safe is also available. The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge and a microwave. A telephone and a TV are provided as standard. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The hotel offers an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The sun loungers and parasols on the sun terrace offer a great place to unwind. A poolside snack bar is available. The hotel offers an extensive outdoor sport and leisure programme, with cycling/mountain biking, bocce, volleyball and archery. Watersports enthusiasts can enjoy aquafit. Guests of the hotel can choose from a wide range of indoor sporting options, with table tennis, darts and bowling, or for a fee, pool/billiards. An entertainment programme, live music and a kids' club provide guests with recreational options during their free time.
- The hotel offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and All-inclusive. The hotel additionally offers snacks. Alcohol-free drinks and alcoholic drinks are available at the establishment.
- All major credit cards, including VISA, AMEXCO and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See