Fleming's Hotel München-Schwabing(4 stars)Leopoldstr. 130-132 80804 München View on map
At a glance
- Four star hotel (3) "Four star hotel" found in 3 reviews
- " The hotel is not old, nevertheless it was the smallest ever from me booked room. Two persons they are not at the same time move freely, one must always make room. From a four star hotel I expected more, especially, if the website to criterion adopted. Dusting in the room is rather ... "August 2012
- " For a short break a very good hotel . The breakfast was more than enough and good. The traffic connections is very good. The sauna ... "March 2012
- " Great hotel for 3 days short trip "June 2012
- Good breakfast (1) "Good breakfast" found in 1 review
- " Nice rooms; good breakfast ; great location "March 2012
- Great location (1) "Great location" found in 1 review
- " Nice rooms; good breakfast; great location "March 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (3) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 3 reviews
- " The hotel is not old, nevertheless it was the smallest ever from me booked room. Two persons they are not at the same time move freely, one must always make room. From a four star hotel I expected more, especially, if the website to criterion adopted. Dusting in the room is rather ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " For a short break a very good hotel. The breakfast was more than enough and good. The traffic connections is very good. The sauna ... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- " Great hotel for 3 days short trip " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (3)
Nice conference hotel Munich.
- December 2013
Top location, nice meetinghotel in the meetings very organized expire. The staff is very young and incredibly friendly. Good food and it is all done well. The duplex underground parking is a bit tight.
- Nachweis erbracht
- August 2013
The hotel looks very modern. It is near the underground station munich freedom (about 300m away) bus stop is located across the street, gas station and supermarket and bakery are only a few steps away. Hotel staff was very friendly and efficient. The room was very modern but very basic. The window in the room had no thick curtains. The bathroom was too small and no bathtub. The breakfast was simple, but with good quality.
Stylish and suave in Schwabing
- March 2013
A mid sized hotel, modern and stylishly decorated. The whole hotel was very clean and well attended. There was a light and airy breakfast area, with discreet, intimate evening dining. The bar very well stocked withexcellent choice. Guests of all nationalities and age ranges were staying when I was there in March 13. Some visitors were on holiday/ sight seeing and others obviously on business trips in roughly equal proportion..
Short trip to football
- Nachweis erbracht
- February 2013
So hotel was really class only the parking garage was a bit small. Room staff everything was great. U-bahn was not far away and other facilities were easy to reach. Gladly again!
Nice city hotel in Schwabing
- January 2013
The fleming Schwabing is because of the good location - quiet and yet only a short drive to the center-recommendable. We were already often in this hotel and would choose it again. With our last stay we got a ksotenloses upgradin a beautiful junio suite. The breakfast buffet offers good quality in befredigender selection. Only drawback is the very narrow underground car park. We have in Munich frequently found.
Information about Fleming's Hotel München-Schwabing
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis design hotel is located in one of the most exciting areas in Munich, the popular Schwabing district, where the charm of the metropolis has been preserved. This is a culture and entertainment quarter with splendid museums and imposing architecture, both contemporary and historical. The famous English Garden is just 1 km away. The city centre (Marienplatz) and the Central Station are some 5 km away, and there is a bus stop right outside the hotel. It is approximately 39 km from Munich International Airport.
- Comprising a total of 166 well equipped rooms, this air-conditioned city hotel features the Flemings Restaurant with summer terrace. This relaxing place is a mixture between a French brasserie and a delicatessen. Guests can find a wine bar, a garage (parking fees apply), a spa and conference rooms on the premises. Facilities include a reception hall with 24-hour check-in and check-out service, a hotel safe, currency exchange, cloakroom, lift access, a café and WLAN Internet access. Room and laundry services are also on offer (fees apply).
- The hotel offers well appointed guest rooms and suites in 2 different categories. All accommodation offers a pleasant atmosphere and modern design. Every room and suite comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Other amenities include direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, Internet access, minibar, a double or king-size bed, a seating area and a safe. Air conditioning and heating come standard in all accommodation.
- The hotel offers a spa with a sauna, steam room and gym. For a fee, guests can relax on the sun terrace.
- A breakfast buffet is served daily in the breakfast room. Lunch and dinner are also offered in buffet form, or they may be ordered à la carte.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted.
- Via Subway: Take the U6 to Dietlindenstrasse, which is within 5 minutes’ walking distance of the hotel. Via Train: From Munich Central Station, take the city train (S-Bahn) to Odeonsplatz, then the underground (U-Bahn) to Dietlindenstrasse. Via Car: Take the motorway A9. Exit for Schwabing in the direction of Leopoldstrasse.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Leopoldstr. 130-132 80804 München
Phone: 089 206090-0
- What the hotel offersWhether beer garden or Oktoberfest, modern art or Baroque splendour, traditional costumes or the latest fashion: the Bavarian state capital has a lot to offer. Stay in Fleming’s Hotel Munich-Schwabing – in the midst of the lively artists’ quarter – and discover the city. Are you looking for that little bit more? Then you’ll be right at home here. Welcome to our hotel in Munich.
- LocationThe 4-star design-hotel is located in the popular artist district “Schwabing”, not far away from the “Allianz Arena”, the history charged “Ludwig-Maximilians-University” and the “Olympiaparc”. Also famous landmarks of the city center like the “Marienplatz”, the “Church of our Lady” and the historical city hall are quickly reach by public transportation.
- AccommodationFine wenge-coloured wood combined with bright green and warm shades of crème - the rooms and suites in the typical Fleming’s design are a perfect combination of a modern trend and a feeling of well-being. Such extras as a flat screen TV as well as free of charge WLAN access offer even more amenities. Families are also really well catered at the Munich hotel with built-in connecting doors, four of the rooms can be combined to make two family rooms each with two rooms. All rooms have soundproofing, individually-controllable air conditioning, a desk, a minibar and a safe, etc. Special highlights are the granite-glass bathroom and the individually-regulated lighting effects in the bed headboard.
- Food and DrinkJuicy grill and seafood specialties or classical French Brasserie cuisine: everyone will find his favourite dish on our Brasserie & Wine Bar menu. Ask for a recommendation of a glass of good wine from our impressive wine list and choose one or two delicacies for your journey or to take home with you. In sunny weather, you can take a seat in our beautiful beer garden and watch the lively happenings on Leopoldstraße while enjoying a freshly-drawn beer.
- LeisureYou deserve it: relax in the sauna, steam bath and solarium or use our modern fitness equipment for your daily workout . Do you feel stressed and strained? Then enjoy the beneficial effects of a massage that relieves strains and internal tensions by applying various techniques. We would be glad to make an appointment for our masseur to come to your room.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Inside access
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Vegetarian dishes
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Number of cafes for non-guests: 1
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Number of saunas: 2
- Finnish sauna
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See