Hotel review overview
Another time, great holiday in national davos.
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- December 2013
A great hotel, with very friendly staff in a completely great vacation, a very familiar and comfortable environment with friendly and courteous staff!
Marlies Allenspach Mäusli
Very pleasant place to stay
- Recommended hotel
- Skiing and winter sports
- March 2013
'a smile is the shortest link between two people '. This motto has us on arrival in stone gemeisselt welcome. And it proved to be true. A professional as personal atmosphere was noticeable, from the telephone order of the room, over the service with the food to the adoption by mrs k. the presence and the guiding light of the directors-couple was impressive. The room was tastefully decorated and spacious and we liked the food very much. Estimated i have, in particular, the flexibility in the menu, a nice gemüsebouquet instead of casserole wasn't a problem.
Information about Hotel National
Check-In: 15:00 Uhr Check-Out: 11:00 Uhr Hotel National - "The lovely feeling of being in exactly the right place." We offer you a little refuge of peace and relaxation, right in the centre of Davos surrounded by a beautiful park. You arrive, you switch off, and at once you feel at home in the friendly atmosphere of our really special hotel. Warmth and hospitality are at the very heart of the Hotel National. That's because our staff is truly pleased to help you, a pleasure that is conveyed to everyone who comes and goes in our hotel. Refill your batteries in the fresh air of Davos. The right place for winter and summer sports as well as for enjoying to the full. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- LocationThe Hotel National***plus is centrally located in a tranquil and peaceful location in central Davos. Within a short 3 minutes' walk you are in the center of Davos Platz, or at the Jakobshorn cable car or at the train station. The sun terrace on the fifth floor is a special treat with an amazing view over Davos.
- AccommodationThe renovated Hotel-rooms are bright and furnished in a modern style. We offer single, double, and superior double rooms, 1 junior suite and three family rooms accommodating up to 7 people. All rooms are equipped with a hairdyer, telephone, flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, radio, safe, shower or bathtub.
- LeisureOur Sauna area Finnish Sauna The traditional Sauna-bath stimulates recovery, inurement, fitness and "body cleansing". The relaxing effect of the Sauna-bath is enhanced by the natural wood. Bio Sauna In the soft clima sauna the ambiance is relaxed and comfortable. The effects at the Bio Sauna are in harmony with your body and benefits your cardiopulmonary health. Most important, however, is the experiance at relaxation. The vaporizing herbs and essential oils produce a inhalation effect and support your bodys defences. Steam Bath The roman steam bath increases in popularity as people learn to appreciate the natural effect of high humidity and radiant heat. The soft regeneration and care of skin and hair are the biggest benefits as well as the decompression of your respiratory organs. Whirpool The massage effect of the warm pool benefits both, your body and soul. Just add some essences and you will enjoy a relaxing warm bath. Shower experiance The contrast between hot and cold stimulates circulation. First hot than cold turns your circulation moving. Choose between the traditionall wooden pale or the tropical rain shower. Relaxation Room Leave behind your stressful hectic life and just relax in comfortable lounge chairs enjoying the gentle relaxing aromas. Soft lighting and meditative music add to the sensation of deep intense relaxation.
- Other facilities and servicesDavos means cosiness! Next to numerous ski slopes on the Davos Klosters Mountains, Davos also offers a lot after the last downhill run. You will be amazed by all the possibilities - just enjoy a few Days in the most beautiful mountain scenery you have ever seen. With these expectations, nothing else should be standing between you and a marvelous vacation in Davos. Good to know: the ski pass is always included in all the Mountain Hotel offers!
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Cable TV
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Packed lunches
- Spa centre
- Special massages
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See