Seehotel Waldstätterhof(4 stars)Waldstätterquai 6 6440 Brunnen View on map
At a glance
- Pleasant atmosphere (2) "Pleasant atmosphere" found in 2 reviews
- " ... arrangement has young and old charms and left even with stressed Parents still romantic Feelings arise. Winston Churchill has its honeymoon; it can understand. -CULINARY: the breakfast in the pleasant atmosphere ( Lakeside with sunrise) was tasteful and good Swiss quality, possibly still expandable. With a ... "March 2012
- " Nice hotel directly on the sea-fantastic! "June 2012
- The room was nice and big (1) "The room was nice and big" found in 1 review
- " ... can 2 days the ships respectively the funicular railways use, which with good weather a great thing is ). The service is very good in all areas! The food is can only be recommended. The room was nice and big and very clean. On the first evening everything was beautiful with rose petals decorated. So ... "June 2012
- Fine cuisine (1) "Fine cuisine" found in 1 review
- " erholsameler stay at gorgeous area, stylish rooms, friendly waiters, fine cuisine , great lakeside terrace, active kulturengagement, good value for money, we would gladly again ... "September 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Cost Effectiveness (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " erholsameler stay at gorgeous area, stylish rooms, friendly waiters, fine cuisine, great lakeside terrace, active kulturengagement, good value for money, we would gladly again in the waldstaetterhof return " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " ... arrangement has young and old charms and left even with stressed Parents still romantic Feelings arise. Winston Churchill has its honeymoon; it can understand. -CULINARY: the breakfast in the pleasant atmosphere ( Lakeside with sunrise) was tasteful and good Swiss quality, possibly still expandable. With a ... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- " Nice hotel directly on the sea-fantastic! " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Cost Effectiveness (1)
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... can 2 days the ships respectively the funicular railways use, which with good weather a great thing is ). The service is very good in all areas! The food is can only be recommended. The room was nice and big and very clean. On the first evening everything was beautiful with rose petals decorated. So ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Facilities (1)
Nina & Phil
The Great (little) Escape
- February 2014
We enjoyed every bit of our week-end in Brunnen and would like to thank and compliment the staff for their professionalism and kindness. YES: room with a view.definitely upgrade for a lake view. You'll be mesmerized, no matter the weather - of course, waking up to a sunshiny day will be even more spectacular. YES: the SPA. with a view. Small but exquisite. Thank you Susanne! YES: the feel good feeling YES: the brunch. one can spend hours savouring the richest offer of breakfast, cold meats, cheeses, carvery, desserts. If needed, it's ok to go out for a walk ... and return for more. YES: dinner in a rather tranquil setting with a very attentive service, good food and a rather interesting wine list YES: the treatments were delightfully relaxing. So so: there is a smoking lounge opposite to the elevators that take you to the rooms and the main staircase. The public areas are a bit smelly (but it does not affect the rooms or the restaurants). So so: it's an old building meaning that you can hear the footsteps of those who lodge above you. So so: no plugs besides the bed. a problem if you want to charge your phone/iPad while surfing the news before going to sleep
Nice location on the lake.
- August 2013
Nice location right on the banks of lake lucerne, child friendly (crib including stuffed toy with the arrival in the room), rooms of the cheaper category rather small.
Seehotel waldstaetterhof fountain
- July 2013
Top 4-star. Very friendly staff. Nice rooms. Very good kitchen. Top location. 2 great lake terraces. Nice Hotel Seaside resort. Fassadenrenovation outside due. In the heart of the Switzerland.
Holiday on lake lucerne
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- June 2013
Very good service, view from the balcony was excellent, location by the sea very good. Staff very friendly and corteous. A lovely vacation that we spent in the hotel have.
- Nicht empfohlen
- September 2012
Staff are very friendly. Everything very clean. Sauna only on register and since only for two people. Should a single person book, must the next one and a half hour wait. My application was then forgotten. The entrance to the left is a wonderful room with a view of the lake however unfortunately only for seminar guests was reserved. A background noise as in the station concourse. Very unpleasant. Unfortunately the guests for breakfast in a smaller not so attractive room and only 3 tables with a view of the lake. It was missing the 'talent' in the decoration in ... the hallways. A few old furniture carelessly arranged. No fitness equipment. For 100 €/ night it would be ok. For over 300 sfr we are in any case not for everyone.
Information about Seehotel Waldstätterhof
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationSet in a private park, this family-friendly hotel enjoys a wonderful and peaceful location on the shores of Lake Lucerne and offers views of the Alpine peaks. Guests will find the nearest bus stop 100 m away as well as a number of shops in the centre of Schwyz and sights such as The Swiss Way (3 km) and the Church of St. Martin (5 km) are nearby. The Tell Monument, the Museum of Local History and the Lucerne Exhibition are a little further afield, being 13 km, 18 km and 35 km away respectively. The centre of Lucerne is also some 35 km from the accommodation.
- This establishment is a hotel with great tradition. Recently restored but maintaining its turn of the century touch, today the hotel offers a high standard of accommodation in a unique and peaceful location. Comprising a total of 105 guest rooms, it also has excellent recreational, business, seminar and congress facilities, making it ideal for business travellers. On-site facilities include lift access, a bar, a restaurant, WLAN Internet access and car parking.
- Lavishly equipped and offering every convenience, the guest rooms create a relaxing ambience to make guests' stay memorable. Some of the rooms offer a stunning view across the lake towards the magnificent scenery of the Swiss Alps and the Gotthard massif. In-room facilities include a hairdryer, a TV set and a minibar.
- Active guests looking to stay in shape can visit the on-site gym for a work-out. They can then relax in the sauna.
- This bed and breakfast establishment serves a buffet breakfast each morning. The Rotisserie restaurant, meanwhile, offers classic international dishes with seasonal specialities, select wines and a great variety of cheeses. The daytime restaurant, the Sust-Stube, provides simple and wholesome food, with monthly speciality weeks. A flower-filled island on the lake, the Boulevard Café provides the most beautiful lake terrace around. Guests can enjoy the interesting variety of regional and light dishes, or try the grill specialities in the evening.
- The hotel accepts the following credit cards: American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA.
- Check-in is after 2 pm and guests are requested to check out before 11 am on the day of their departure. Pets are permitted, although charges may be applicable.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Number of conference and banquet facilities: < 20
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Standard balcony
- Hair dryer
- Inside access
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Connecting rooms
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Number of restaurant seats altogether: < 100
- Diabetic menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Gluten free
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Number of cafes for non-guests: 1
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
- Finnish sauna
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Early check in
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- Cash payment
- 24 hour security
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See