At a glance
- Very well located hotel (1) "Very well located hotel" found in 1 review
- " The hotel Wartburg is a very well located hotel in the close to the main shopping street of Stuttgart. The staff are always very helpful and ... "March 2012
- The staff are always very helpful (1) "The staff are always very helpful" found in 1 review
- " The hotel Wartburg is a very well located hotel in the close to the main shopping street of Stuttgart. The staff are always very helpful and very good restaurant Recommendations. We were now already for the second time there and ... "March 2012
- Very good restaurant (1) "Very good restaurant" found in 1 review
- " The hotel Wartburg is a very well located hotel in the close to the main shopping street of Stuttgart. The staff are always very helpful and very good restaurant Recommendations. We were now already for the second time there and will book it again next ... "March 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " The hotel Wartburg is a very well located hotel in the close to the main shopping street of Stuttgart. The staff are always very helpful and very good restaurant Recommendations. We were now already for the second time there and ... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
- Atmosphere (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " The hotel Wartburg is a very well located hotel in the close to the main shopping street of Stuttgart. The staff are always very helpful and very good restaurant Recommendations. We were now already for the second time there and will book it again next ... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- Atmosphere (1)
- January 2014
New bathroom. Rooms were a little 'dated' but very clean. I would particularly like to thank the breakfast and the very nice staff praise!
Quiet hotel within easy reach of Stadtmitte
- November 2013
I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times. It is very central for the Stadtmitte subway station, and all the shops and offices. You could easily walk to the Main railway Station in about 15 minutes. 5 minutes walk away takes you to Berliner Platz (KKL) exhibition centre. Believe they serve lunch here only on weekdays,however breakfast is available every day. Some of the rooms get very stuffy and warm during the Summer months, no aircondition arrived here yet! Nice hotel with helpful staff.
Key Account Manager
- October 2013
it is very nice Hotel, very good service, beautiful/lovely ladies in reception desk, extremely recommendable in Stuttgart. The service, the ambience, the location are the best in Stuttgart, looking forward to visiting again.
Good inexpensive hotel in the middle of town.
- Nachweis erbracht
- September 2013
The hotel has 74 rooms, the majority as single and on 4 floors are. An elevator facilitates the gepäckttansport. The house, in the 60. built, is to a large extent reconditioned and was very modern. Everything is super clean and the employees are very friendly. All the rooms, we had the 308, there is wi-fi. The breakfast was hearty and of good quality. Everything is only in very low quantities available, which means, that constantly fresh things from the kitchen to be brought. Very pleasant! The restaurant is open for lunch. Next to the front desk is a small bar ... and a couple of seating areas invite you to enjoy a drink.
Great hotel, very centrally located
- Nachweis erbracht
- July 2013
Was at this hotel for a small city trip in Stuttgart and this hotel i can really only recommend. It is located in a great central, right in the heart Stuttgart city. In 5-10 minutes walking distance directly at the castle. Everything in hotel was very clean, very friendly staff. Large rooms, everything was super Thank you and see you soon
Information about Hotel Wartburg
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis city hotel is situated in the centre of Stuttgart. It lies 5 minutes from the nearest metro station, Stadtmitte/Rotebuehlplatz, and 5 minutes from the main shopping street, Koenigstrasse. Guests will find restaurants, bars, pubs and nightlife spots in the immediate vicinity, whilst the castle square and town hall can be reached in 10 minutes. The KKL/Liederhalle and Haus der Wirtschaft are within walking distance, as is the art gallery. The main station is one stop away by metro or a 15-minute walk from the hotel. The Porsche Museum is 6 km away, the Mercedes Museum 8 km and the trade exhibition grounds near Stuttgart Airport can be reached in 30 minutes by metro. The airport itself is some 15 km from the accommodation.
- This hotel comprises 74 rooms and offers an informal atmosphere in the centre of Stuttgart. Fully air-conditioned, it features a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, cloakroom and lift access. There is a hotel bar and a restaurant, as well as conference facilities. WLAN Internet access is available and a laundry service is provided. Guests arriving by car can leave their vehicles in the car park or garage.
- The guest rooms are en suite with bathtub/shower and hairdryer. In-room facilities include a direct dial telephone, cable TV, radio, Internet access and minibar. Central heating and double beds also feature.
- Breakfast is served in buffet style and a lunch buffet is available 3 days a week. Guests can also choose from 2 different menus at lunchtime, including a vegetarian option. Dinner is not served at the hotel.
- The hotel accepts cash and payment with the following credit cards: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA. Maestro debit cards are also accepted.
- Check-in is from 2 pm and guests are requested to check out by 11 am.
- Public transport: S-Bahn Stadtmitte/Rotebuehlplatz: Go straight ahead in the direction of Rotebuehlplatz and then turn right onto Hospitalstrasse. The hotel is on the left-hand side. By car: From the north A81, head straight to the centre. Turn right at the Rotebuehlplatz/Fritz-Elsas-Str. junction and then take the 3rd right (Hohe Str.). Turn right at the next street (Lange Str. 49).
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Family room
- Fax and photocopying facilities
- Central heating
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See