Information about Hotel Piran
We would like to cheerfully welcome you to the Hotel Piran. We have multilingual staff available to assist you during your stay. Ask our talented reception team for details on car hire and feel free to use hotel parking during your stay. Parking is not a problem at our hotel (costs apply). Make yourself at home The visitors are welcome to leave valuables at the safety deposit box at the reception. The Hotel Piran is proud to offer universally accessible facilities for our disabled clientele and clientele with special needs. If you're travelling in a larger group enjoy of our family plan. It offers rooms for families at a reduced rate. Where you will stay The minibar stocked with a large amount of beverages in your suite will keep your thirst quenched and hunger satisfied. The air-conditioned rooms also include all the necessary work facilities including an office table, a convenient phone and connection to the internet. The rooms in the hotel have satellite TV. Not only will you find a shower in your bathroom but also a hair-dryer. Toddler beds are also available in our rooms, please request when making a booking. Reception hours: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Stjenkova 1
- What the hotel offersHotel Piran was established in 1913 and has been completely refurbished in 2013 for 100th anniversary. After renovation it offers bright and comfortable rooms overlooking the Adriatic sea or the historical town. You can sunbathe on the beach directly in front of the hotel or explore the mediaeval architecture of Piran.
- LocationLocated between the Adriatic coast and Piran's historical town. The hotel boasts it's self with a unique location right beside the sea and offers the most beautiful view to the Adriatic sea.
- AccommodationHotel Piran has 89 rooms, sea and city view, basic double rooms up to junior suites, grand suites, heritage suites and the presidential suite on the 4th floor with a breathtaking view over the Adriatic sea.
- Food and DrinkHotel Piran houses an À la carte restaurant, which offers a wide range of gourmet delicacies including fresh sea food and meat dishes.
- LeisureYou may rent bikes and scooters at the hotel reception, sunbeds and sun shades on the beach front. The hotel concierge is available to all of our guests with a variety of tailor made suggestions for each guest. Since 2014 the hotel has a brand new Aromatherapy Boutique with Turkish sauna and it offers a complete relax with perfect combination of salt crystals and alpine air.
- Other facilities and servicesHotel Piran is the only 4 star hotel in Piran and it offers a complimentary shuttle service to the garage for all of the guests as Piran is a car free town. Wi-fi internet is available in all of the rooms and public spaces including a business point in the library of the hotel. It offers also room service, breakfast, brunch and a la carte offers in the restaurant with panoramic view on the sea. On the roof top terrace is open "Lounge bar 99" for all our guest from 19:00 until 23:00 o'clock, to enjoy sunset while drinking cocktail.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Number of conference and banquet facilities: 1
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hair dryer
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Number of restaurant seats altogether: < 100
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Packed lunches
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See