We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
The only advantage: close to the airport
- Hotel not recommended
- Business trip
- February 2013
All in all this hotel its 5 stars very definitely not deserved. Loud (in the morning against six catch the cleaning ladies your service quite loudly to), there are also some walls which the rooms is not stone walled, but dry construction! A short list of aufgefallenen negative things in a star hotel happening: - in the shower the shower either on fie seitenwanmd or the door - however not on the duschgast. Duct tape has it then when i addressed, and that i should - the door stop game in the case and rappelt every time if someone next ... door his door closes. In addition, the door to the zuschmeissen not even, but moves back on - i noticed during my stay the sink from the sink. The noise was but in the loud environment not at all further on - in the room there was 7 light switches, some completely without function and to last i could it is not logical mapping, some lamps had still the lampenklabel flicked be - the room was way too big for the few lamps, really light you could never do - when checking out i was an item from the mini bar in the bill struck the i never consumed had - for breakfast makes the the staff a totally clearly overworked impression, everyone does everything and the coffee you have to wait. The staff speaks only bad english and the wishes as the eggs prepared is often wrong - the klosettdeckel falls unbraked slapping on the bowl-no blessing if the neighbor times pee is - the laundry service was not within the from the hotel specified time taken care of. Wait two days it took (one gives the hotel an) and then also only in the evening at ten on demand at the front desk - the airport? Yes, even close and each airplane is also for certain to hear if it starts - for the plug sockets at the desk to come one must this time of the wall away -an isolence for each of the electricity needs. Any new three outlets, not in bettnähe - around the hotel absolutely no possibility times a bottle of water or tin beer to buy, but the main street exactly in front of the window this single glazing the guest guaranteed every passing truck appear leaves All in all a much too old become, badly organized and ranziges hotel
Information about Hotel Habitel
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located some 100 m from the bus stop, 20 minutes north of the city of Bogota, 10 minutes from the American Embassy and five minutes from the shopping centres. It is two kilometres from El Dorado International Airport.
- The hotel represents a new concept of new accommodation in Colombia. The architectural style harmoniously combines brick, wood, steel and marble on just three storeys. The building design is horizontal instead of the traditional vertical buildings, preserving the ground flora and strengthening the green areas. The air-conditioned establishment comprises 165 rooms and welcomes guests in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service. It also offers a beauty salon, hotel safe, cloakroom, lift access, a restaurant, bar and café. Business guests are sure to appreciate the conference facilities. WLAN Internet access, room and laundry services and a car park and garage are additionally provided.
- The hotel rooms are soundproof and designed with large spaces. They have a private bathroom with a shower and bath, satellite/cable television, a safe and telephone. Further standard features include a hairdryer, double bed, radio with hi-fi, Internet access and kitchen with minibar and fridge. All rooms are air-conditioned and centrally heated.
- The hotel offers guests a sun terrace, an aerobics class, a gym, a hot tub, spa treatments and a squash court.
- A breakfast buffet is served each morning, whilst lunch and dinner may be selected à la carte.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- Local citizens will need to pay an additional tax directly to the hotel. There is a hotel insurance fee per person per night.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Hair dryer
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See