Hotel The Warwick Fiji(4.5 stars)Queen's Road, PO Box 100, Korolevu, Viti Levu View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Money, money, always only money
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- January 2013
It was once a 4 star hotel, probably 15 years ago evaluated. The rooms are in the desolate condition. At the schubladengriffe fall wood parts way and so on with 2 trunk is no possibility this to store. If you have the two sesel in the room want to use, have the luggages on the balcony be provided. At the breakfast buffet had first the staff entitled it breakfast to take. Guests have a lot of time-are on vacation here. If you're lucky someone came past and serves coffee in jugendherbergstassen. choco or Cappuccino werdenextra berechnt (in the star hotel ... normal innkl.) You want to internet are per hour 12 Fiji Dollar due. Fitness room 10 Fiji Dollar, on every corner here you can spend his money. Unfortunately it was years ago by far better. The guest had guest and no investor for chinese owner.
Information about Hotel The Warwick Fiji
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is nestled amid 25 acres of tropical gardens on the edge of a white sandy beach overlooking a calm lagoon. It is a 90-minute drive from Nadi along the famous Coral Coast.
- This hotel is one of Fiji's most popular destinations for meetings and conferences. Its central location is a picturesque garden setting with breathtaking ocean views and a friendly atmosphere. This tropical spa paradise is the perfect place to convene, and comprises a total of 250 rooms. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby with a 24-hour reception, a breakfast/dining room and conference facilities. Guests can also take advantage of the room and laundry services.
- The guest rooms enjoy wonderful panoramic views and are spacious and carefully decorated to reflect the hotel's true tropical setting. Guests can retreat at the end of the day to their quiet and comfortable room and enjoy peace and tranquillity. All rooms come with a hairdryer, satellite/cable TV, a safe and a minibar. Furthermore, tea and coffee making facilities, an ironing set and individually regulated air conditioning are provided in all accommodation units as standard.
- Guests can enjoy the hotel's spa, the ultimate celebration of health and wellbeing, where a fusion of Polynesian architecture and open-concept design together creates a totally rejuvenating spa experience.
- The new-look Bula Brasserie offers breathtaking ocean views and serves a full buffet breakfast, an à la carte lunch and a sumptuous themed buffet dinner daily.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Full board
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Information desk
- Currency exchange