Hotel Park Inn München Frankfurter Ring(3 stars)Frankfurter Ring 20-22 View on map
At a glance
- Great hotel (1) "Great hotel" found in 1 review
- " Great hotel with super location "June 2012
- Very good location (1) "Very good location" found in 1 review
- " Very good location of the hotel, staff are very friendly! Ideal for short stay! Traffic connection into town very ... "June 2012
- Staff are very friendly (1) "Staff are very friendly" found in 1 review
- " Very good location of the hotel, staff are very friendly ! Ideal for short stay! Traffic connection into town very good! All in all very good value for ... "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Cost Effectiveness (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Very good location of the hotel, staff are very friendly! Ideal for short stay! Traffic connection into town very good! All in all very good value for money and can only be recommended! " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Great hotel with super location " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Cost Effectiveness (1)
- January 2014
Super hotel for kurztrips, with easy sleep ' plug in the ears' room to the street was too loud and the hallway also it was missing a door ^ ^. The rest is tip top, food (there are here only breakfast) was great.
Good, centrally located city hotel.
- December 2013
Good city hotel, in order to Munich to explore. Functional, centrally located about 10 minutes drive to the city center, 1 minute walk to the u-bahn station. The only drawback for me personally: the breakfast coffee from the thermos was only luke warm. Suggestion: coffee machine to get. Important: the hotel is centrally located on a main road, nothing for silence searchers.
Very conveniently located.
- November 2013
Suitable for a city break. With one switchover from the airport (s-bahn and u-bahn) to the hotel. In the city center in 10 minutes by metro. Within walking distance of some restaurants (good greek just around the corner). Buffet breakfast basic and okay. - to the rush hours but also very crowded, possibly with wait. No restaurant in the hotel, in the evening, the staff at the front desk at the small bar. Friendly staff at the reception and service.
Again, gladly again
- Nachweis erbracht
- July 2013
The 'Park Inn' is easily accessible from the a9 to reach and lies directly on the frankfurter ring. Check-in was as fast and uncomplicated. We had reserved and all documents were prepared. Our standard room was big enough for a bed and breakfast hotel, but nevertheless responding furnished, but not brand-new anymore. Cleverly we found, that the closet a small kitchenette with refrigerator was hidden. The bathroom with shower was big enough and everything was very clean. Our room had a small balcony with view on the backyard. Could sleep with an open window, was not noisy. The downside is ..., that the old tube tv in the rooms. Connect to the internet was in the lobby with wlan, in the room via lan cable! Both were free of charge! The breakfast buffet in the winter garden was ok, natural no 5 stars, but tasty scrambled eggs and sausages were served. Parking in the garage of the hotel, in the meantime with 14 Euro/night, the parkalternativen in the environment of the hotel are not too big. There is almost nothing else The subway (frankfurter ring/u2) is almost on the doorstep and creates the access to the city! Conclusion: our 2. stay, simple good-cheap, gladly again!
Good hotel for short stay
- March 2013
For a short break the hotel is this is it, it is centrally located and is adequately equipped. The breakfast was very good. The room facilities are ok, but not anymore.
Information about Hotel Park Inn München Frankfurter Ring
Comfortable hotel with excellent location to downtown, BMW, the Allianz Arena and Olympiapark. Metro station only 2 walking minutes from the hotel with direct connection to the fairground "Neue Messe Munchen." All rooms include high speed internet access and tea and coffee making facilities. Wi-Fi is also available in the lobby.MUNICH INTL ARPT
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Number of lifts: 1
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See