Hotel Hyatt Place Long Island East End(3.5 stars)451 East Main Street View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Great hotel, great value for money
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- November 2012
The hotel is a very good what the price-value is. Ideal for excursions to the ostspitze and the hamptons. Very large room and plentiful american breakfast buffet.
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- October 2012
Really great there. The staff in any case friendly and helpful, could not have been better. The pool was also very pleasant, water a little cold, was but also off-season. Wifi is free of charge, the breakfast was not to our taste, however the coffee was good!
Information about Hotel Hyatt Place Long Island East End
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel enjoys an ideal location in the Hamptons. West Hampton Beach is about a 15-minute drive away. Guests will find Atlantis Marine World Aquarium, Long Island Exhibition Center and Splish Splash Water Park all very nearby. Tanger Outlet Shopping Center is only about a 5-minute drive away.
- This hotel combines style and innovation to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travellers, ensuring that guests feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. There is also an e-room with complimentary public computers and printers. There are 100 rooms in total at this club resort. Guests are welcomed in the lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe and a newspaper stand. Air conditioning, a games room and conference facilities also feature. Food and drink are served in the café, bar and breakfast/dining room.
- All of the guest rooms have a 42-inch flat-panel HDTV featuring over 30 channels, plus the latest feature movies, sports games and music. Each also comes with a media and entertainment centre with a panel for connecting a laptop to the TV. There is a flexible work space with task lighting. A fridge and a single-serve coffeemaker are also provided. All of the rooms are en suite with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Double or king-size beds are available. Further standard in-room amenities include a direct dial telephone, radio, Internet access, air conditioning and central heating.
- There are indoor and outdoor pools, and a 24-hour Stay Fit gym with state-of-the-art Life Fitness cardio equipment. Refreshments are served from the poolside snack bar. Sun loungers with parasols are laid out ready for use. Guests can also go canoeing and the nearby beach is sandy.
- A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning. There is a 24/7 Guest Kitchen and Bakery Cafe serving Starbucks specialty coffees and premium wine and beer. Lunch and dinner are served from various set menus.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as payment methods.
- From Long Island MacArthur Airport, depart from Johnson Avenue. Turn left onto SR-454 East/ Veterans Memorial Hwy. Travel east to Exit 61. Follow Riverhead signs to Route 51 north. Go 13 km and make a right turn onto Route 24. At the traffic circle, travel three quarters of the way around and make a right turn onto Peconic Avenue. Travel to Main Street and make a right turn. The hotel is located on the Southside at 451 East Main Street.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See