We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Great option close to lots of amenities
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- May 2013
Very accessible location in Hazyview, just meters from the junction to the Kruger Gate of Kruger Park (about 45 min drive). Also close to the largest mall in Mpumalanga, should you need to go shopping for regular clothing, groceries, or miscellany. Has several restaurants in 2 minute walk from rooms (not technically on the property, but might as well be considered a part of it), as well as a tourist shopping complex with a variety of small, nice shops. Excellent breakfast choices - from menu, not buffet - included in the room rate I had. Room was very large, clean ..., and tastefully decorated. Shower indoors or outdoors! The pool looked very nice and clean, but I didn't have time to try it out.
Information about Hotel Perry's Bridge Hollow
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is situated outside Hazyview in the Perry's Bridge Trading Post. It is a ten-minute drive from the Kruger National Park, and 40 minutes from the well-known Panorama route, making it the ideal venue from which to explore the Lowveld. Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport is the nearest, just a ten-minute drive away, whilst Nelspruit Airport is at some 60 km, Hoedspruit Airport around 95 km away, and OR Tambo International Airport roughly 470 km.
- The family-friendly hotel offers 31 spacious twin rooms and 3 deluxe family suites, all of which are distinct in their design. Facilities at this family-friendly establishment include a hotel safe, hairdressing salon, children's playground (fees apply), WLAN Internet access, a bar and a pub. Check-in is from 2 pm and check-out time is 10 am. Reception opening hours are from 6:30 am until 10 pm. The hotel also provides babysitting with cots (available on request), 24-hour security, special turndown and laundry services (available on request), non-smoking rooms, secure parking (fees apply), porters and a booking service for excursions.
- Standard Rooms are fitted with all modern amenities and feature an en suite bathroom with indoor shower and a hairdryer, as well as private patios with outdoor showers. Facilities include twin beds (double beds on request), air conditioners and heaters, satellite TV, a kitchenette with fridge and tea and coffee making facilities, international adaptors and safety deposit boxes.
- The hotel provides an outdoor swimming pool, and sun loungers are available for a fee. Guests may also enjoy a relaxing massage.
- The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with a menu that is constantly being altered and improved to provide new and innovative ways to present local food at its best. Farm-style breakfasts, hearty 'pub grub' and lavish three-course meals can be enjoyed at the unique dining venues on the property, all of which offer great meals in true Lowveld surroundings.
- MasterCard, VISA and some debit cards are accepted at this establishment.
- Directions from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport: Exit the airport, at the T-junction and turn right towards White River. Turn left at the next T-junction and immediately right towards Plaston (R538). Carry on straight for 8.7 km until the first traffic lights in White River (the mosque is on left hand side) and turn right onto the R40 towards Hazyview (travelling for approximately 45 km). At the T-junction turn left into Hazyview and continue straight through the C.B.D. Once past the Total petrol station on left, 500 m further on guests will find the hotel on the left hand side.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel