We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
A perfect holiday
- March 2014
Just a fantastic hotel where we stayed for the sixth time. A very good kitchen, very well located and very friendly and helpful staff.
A perfect winter holiday
- March 2014
We stayed at this hotel for the 3rd time in a row and lots will follow! The hotel is near to the piste, the personal is very friendly and helpfull, the rooms are clean and there is enough space and the restaurant serves a high quality menu every day.
Hotel under the clouds-pure relaxation
- Nachweis erbracht
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- July 2013
The absolute tranquility and the best possible comfort, is right at home here. In over 2000 meters height of timberline, where only the sound of the streams is to be heard, it can be fantastic get away from it all-chillout in its purest form. But also to the study or hiking this place is very suitable. The latin is very clean and well cared for, supplies of very good loving staff and good food. If you arrive with a magnificent view of the mountains with glaciers and valleys-an absolute gem! We were caringly and courteous-from the front desk to check ... out there was no nenneneswerten complaints. The hotel also includes a mineralogisches museum with overwhelming exhibits. A highlight was also a visit to the sauna where one after the sweat a 180° view of the mountains can enjoy. We would gladly come again.
The hut in any case!
- Nicht empfohlen
- February 2013
This review refers to the Alpine yert the to the hotel silbertal is. The cabin is not worth it.
Hut Kristall - not recommendable
- Nicht empfohlen
- March 2012
The review refers to the to the hotel good and proper Hut Kristall. Accommodation better not book, I think the building has its best years and interchalet/the hotelier as' machine ' milked, until it is falling apart A few example: Stair descent to kitchen very dangerous (for sporty residents feasible-for bigger persons too tight-even the transport of foodstuffs for breakfast / dinner designed the adventure. - a bed broke completely apart attempting including gerutschtes cell phone mountains ( the 'caretaker' 2 days later (after two-time request together with ) Same 'caretaker' supported us in the 'distance' the sticking out screw ... and nails on the rails. - Electrical Fixture poor and partly accessible (for people the sometimes other crickets want ) Doors and designed brass doorplates outstanding suitably to the skiing clothes to tear. Great ski-Mobil, from the days of the trip there and back only wheezing ( statement 'caretaker' -gearbox oil all I think with the box, it could have been a bottle of salad oil done) - things were then. from the parking to the hut born (in 12 persons it is already something together), I have only huts experienced, in which it transfer included and not as extra-Benefit from the operator computed! Barely 4000 euros / week for the hut may be 3 drop of petrol for ski-Mobil from - because of scarcely calculated economic margins for the 1937 refurbished hut I can but also err. Positive aspects: Location great-not far to walk to the slopes. Sauna in the hotel class. - après-ski bar quite funny ( live music very recommendable) In short: Not justified price for the hut May also a few photos -i hope, however, that the review deterring enough is. With dashed regards
Information about Hotel Silbertal
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis family-friendly ski hotel is located at 2,000 m above sea level about 7 km from the centre of Sölden, surrounded by a fantastic skiing and hiking area. The ski area is only 50 m from the property and there is also direct access to the glacier.
- This small and charming Alpine-style establishment is air-conditioned and has 34 rooms. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service, as well as a hotel safe, lift access to the upper floors and a newspaper stand. Additional amenities include a hairdressing salon and guests can also enjoy nice evenings in the hotel bar or enjoy a film in the cinema room. They can have a drink at the café and dine in the restaurant, which is a must for its elegant and cosy atmosphere. Wireless Internet access is available and visitors can also take advantage of the room and laundry services.
- All rooms are en suite and feature a shower, bath and hairdryer, as well as a double or king-size bed, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV and a safe. Additional amenities include an ironing set, air conditioning, central heating and a balcony or terrace.
- Guests can admire the peace and beauty of the surrounding area from the sun terrace or the panoramic sauna. Additional activities include table tennis, pool/snooker, bocce, golf, horse riding and entertainment programmes for adults and children.
- Guests are served a breakfast buffet each morning. Lunch and dinner can be enjoyed à la carte or selected from various set menu options.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Writing bureau
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Steam room/ turkish bath
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- Airport transfer
- Pets allowed
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See