Hotel review overview
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- June 2015
It was short holiday for spend time on the bikes in the place which we like lake Garda and Torbole. It is very nice place for bikes activity
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- April 2015
it was wonderfull, with the bikes in your hotel, we made a trip from winterswijk (holland) to verona, and visite your city for 1 night. its a nice ,modern hotel and breakfast was "heerlijk"!!!!! SUCCES mieke en wilma.
Here you feel from the first moment!
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- October 2013
Nice modern room with lots of counter space and plenty of space, rooms have a fan over the bed, in the autumn (when we were there) you didn't need it, but in the summer safe, Very clean, great full breakfast, delicious beverages at the bar, laundry so washing machine (free - only detergent you have to bring your own)
We are going again over there!
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- October 2013
Solid small, modern furnished hotel in the middle in Torbole. Great with free parking directly at the house. Breakfast buffet rich and delicious (especially the dark bread), free wi-fi throughout the house! In the bar a computer with printer set-up for free use. I have already some 4 stars hotel, that is like a few slices truncation could!
Santoni freestyle always again!
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Other stay
- September 2013
The hotel has a very good impression with us. The rooms are large, clean and modern. The breakfast was inclusive and perfectly adequate.
Information about Hotel Santoni Freestyle
Free WiFi Hotel Santoni has its own new concept of freestyle holidays, ideal for those of you who want to spend a sport holiday in complete freedom, but without missing out on comfort. Go for the Lake Garda scenario to plan just the best holiday you want, organised with the Santoni’s proactive, freestyle philosophy to fulfil all your desires.All rooms offers colour sat-TV, telephone, shower, hairdryer, internet connection and balcony (partly available). We have arranged a courtesy area and bathroom for guests leaving later in the day, where luggage can be stored and where you can freshen up before you leave, so you can enjoy every last minute.To enjoy our extensive and carefully chosen breakfast buffet the hotel offers a breakfast time from 07:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. So don’t care about time, serve yourself as much as you want and feel free to make a sandwich for take away.This year Hotel Santoni has renewed its partnership with Garda on Bike and you’ll certainly be pleased with the guided tours of Lake Garda, detailed maps, professional customer service and bike services, all available through the Hotel, ensuring your stay is exciting and safe, as you explore for the best paths and views. All kinds of dogs will find a ready welcome and will receive a surprising welcome gift.The hotel offers also a private parking space. Reception hours: On business days: from 08:00 to 23:00On the weekend: from 08:00 to 23:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersHotel Santoni is the perfect place for an active holiday in Torbole on Lake Garda Trentino area: Are you passionate about bikes, mountain bikes, motorbikes, windsurfing, sailing, climbing or hiking? Are you an enthusiast of a 360° active holiday? In Hotel Santoni you will find the perfect solution for a sporty holiday on Lake Garda. We have all what you need: technical maps, specialized magazines and the perfect organisation for free guided bike tours, technical repair assistance for bikes and motorbikes together with a young and polite staff with experience and competence and a very central location that allows you to reach shops and restaurant just by walking. Choose Lake Garda in Trentino as a motivation for a holiday full of sport and nature, choose Hotel Santoni to get all the coolest services that a sport fan could need!
- AccommodationRooms The rooms at Santoni Freestyle will allow you to sleep well because comfort, cleanliness and services throughout your stay are guaranteed. What's on offer : * ensuite bathroom with shower * bath set in soft towelling * rich courtesy set * hairdryer * large desk * Tv Lcd with new digital channels and many international channels * All rooms are equipped with ventilation from the ceiling * high speed WiFi connection * safety deposit box with electronic keypad also large enough for laptops * Telephone with direct line * nearly all rooms have a balcony On request and at a price rooms can be equipped with the following accessories: * Nintendo Wii * Playstation Ps2 * DVD player with films on request Type of rooms: * Double rooms * Twin rooms * Triple and Quadruple (with 1 or 2 extra beds )
- Food and DrinkSweet and savoury breakfast, with a vast choice of products from Trentino and the rest of Italy, always fresh at the buffet with an extended sitting from 7:30am to 11pm allows you to get the energy you need and you are also able to make sandwiches and take snacks away.
- Leisurefree bike service & tour Bike fun professionals at your service: free! Hotel Santoni, one of the first bike hotel's of Lake Garda and in Trentino, in association with Garda On Bike, is offering bike tours with a guide in the area surrounding Lake Garda, detailed maps, professional technical assistance, all the bike services are in the Hotel which you will definitely appreciate, to allow you to spend thrilling days in total safety, discovering paths and the most spectacular views. The service includes: - organised daily tours with guide chosen by the guest based on discipline (cross country, freeride, downhill) and difficulty - tour accompanied by a professional and serious MTB guide - transfer organisation with bike shuttle (shuttle fare not included) Our Free Bike Service 1. bike shed with video surveillance 2. workshop for small repairs 3. compressor 4. pedestal for assembling 5. changing rooms with bathroom 6. washing and drying laundry room 7. room for late departure 8. energy products corner 9. free daily guided tours 10. bike cleaning area 11. fresh fruit in the bike shed 12. After Ride Drink in the afternoon from 3pm to 5pm 13. City bike 14. Information point for cyclists with weather station and weather bulletins 15. Bike Check-up 16. Use of Bike Lunch back packs free of charge 17. Discounts with the Bike Shop and Shuttle Transfer Moto Zone Base camp for you and your motorbike On your motorbike along the fantastic roads of Trentino! For those who go on motorbike holidays, here's the hotel for you: Hotel Santoni. Among the services offered a "motorcyclist's kit" with maps and alternative itineraries to get a real taste of the landscape. Backache, sore hands, the cold and humidity of a recent rain shower vanish with a smile, in the knowledge that your motorbike will be well looked after; finding people who speak your language, who share your ideas about freedom, who can tell you where the nearest mechanic is and whenever possible provide you with the right tools, who also get their hands dirty to clean your carburettor. Motorbike holidays, free and different. Where? At Hotel Santoni in Torbole in the Garda trentino area, one of the founder hotels of Club Mototurismo Trentino. It was inevitable that Santoni, already equipped for bikers and windsurfing enthusiasts, would become the hotel for sport fanatics, also including a series of services for motorbike tourists. What does our hotel offer those who can't do without their motorbike? Above all a safe covered area for motorbikes, a series of practical information ranging from traffic news to weather forecasts and all other information relating to your vehicle. There is also the possibility to book a hotel for the next leg of your journey. A "motorcyclist's kit" will be provided that includes a map and above all a road book that proposes alternative itineraries to discover Trentino in the Dolomites and around Lake Garda, a different type of tourism, more in contact with nature, along almost unknown and panoramic roads, b-roads that will take you straight to a Renaissance castle, on the shores of a lake, at the start of a nature park at the foot of the most spectacular peaks of the Dolomites. Here is our MotorBike Service 1. Practical information ranging from traffic news to weather forecasts 2. Maps and books with itineraries around the lake and in the Dolomites 3. Opportunity to buy books and accessories for your motorbike holiday 4. Possibility to book a hotel for the next leg of your journey. 5. Packed lunch provided on request 6. Discounts at the best shops and specialist workshops in the area, with reductions of up to 10% 7. Exclusive discounts for motorbike club members 8. Cleaning area with water jet 9. safe covered area for motorbikes and a Garage is available free of charge 10. Possibility to send luggage on at the end of your stay. Water Zone sailing, windsurfing, kitesurfing The thrill of the Ora wind on Lake Garda: free! Water is your element and you only feel free and fulfilled in its company? Then your perfect holiday is here, on the waves of Lake Garda, one of the most famous places in the world for windsurfing and sailing. A paradise for those who like you enjoy having fun challenging the wind. We are sailors and we love this sport, in our hotel you will find an energetic buffet breakfast every morning that will give you the right boost for your day of regattas on the Lake. Discounts and special treatment for regatta competitors. During the regattas we will give you the possibility to see the classifications directly from the hotel. And thanks to the collaboration of www.torbolewind.com, you will be able to see the wind situation on the lake live. Our Free Water Service 1. Store for windsurfing and sailing equipment with video surveillance 2. Clothes drying room 3. Trolleys to transport windsurfs 4. City-bike 5. Weather station 6. Up-to-date weather bulletins 7. Possibility to have breakfast early during the regattas 8. Possibility to book packed lunches 9. Self Service washer and dryer 10. Massagge chair 11. After Sailing Drink corner from 4pm to 6pm 12. Energy products and supplement corner 13. Lake Garda's guaranteed wind 14. Discounts with Freetime Wellness Center ( 800 m from the hotel) Garda winds An accessible place ideal for regattas all year round. Lake Garda, where it is always possible to sail thanks to the constant winds: Ora, that blows from south to north from late morning to early evening and Pelér, that blows from north to south from the early hours of the morning to midday. This flow of air, as constant as it is punctual is the tireless motivation for sailing events of great importance that are organised on Lake Garda. The northern part of the lake is the ideal destination for those who love windsurfing or wish to learn the secrets of this sport: along the beach there are specialised centres that organise national and international events and courses for adults and children.
- Other facilities and servicesThe hotel for sports fans For your freestyle active holiday on your mountain bike, motorbike, windsurf or in a boat choose the Freestyle Hotel Santoni: we will help you get peaceful and relaxing nights sleep! Comfort, cleanliness and numerous special services and organised for your holiday: live freestyle! Hotel facilities Internet point and free WiFi connection throughout the hotel, American Bar, TV-VIDEO area, massage chair. One of the first bike hotels on Lake Garda with services especially for bikes but also windsurfs: information point for your bike or mountain bike excursions with maps and organised tours, weather forecasts, store for bikes, mountain bikes and windsurfs, small workshop with compressor and water jet to wash bikes, late departure room with a bathroom, laundry service, and trolleys to transport windsurfs free of charge. Our famous freestyle breakfast Sweet and savoury breakfast, with a vast choice of products from Trentino and the rest of Italy, always fresh at the buffet with an extended sitting from 7:30am to 11pm allows you to get the energy you need and you are also able to make sandwiches and take snacks away. The comfort of our freestyle rooms Simple and affordable rooms, totally comfortable and enriched by services provided by Hotel Santoni, will allow you to sleep well because comfort, cleanliness and services throughout your outdoor holiday are guaranteed. All rooms have LCD satellite TV, telephone, shower, hairdryer, sockets for internet connection, most have balconies and all have ventilation to refresh the hottest days and nights. Indoor private car park and fee-paying garage Late departure! Whether cycling or windsurfing take advantage of every minute of your holiday on Lake Garda! We provide you with a Late Departure room with a bathroom, where you can leave your luggage during the last day of your holiday on Lake Garda and then freshen up before departure. Freestyle Facilities Free Internet: internet point and WiFi Zone throughout the hotel. Unlimited Entry: possibility to return at any time of day or night thanks to personal access code to open the door. Free Baby Service: room with changing mat and baby bath and baby seat, microwave, drawing kit, children's cutlery and crockery set in lounge/kitchen open to you all day children's toys- baby set in baby bug containing a bottle warmer, night light gift and baby monitor crib available on request. Dogs Welcome: all breeds of dog are welcome, of any size with a small daily fee. Free for our four-legged friends; sought-after and useful surprises. We kindly request you bring your own blanket. Courtesy Bike: We have made some bicycles available for short journeys including: 4 CUBE Easy city bike Free 3 FELT Taxi Cruiser (Euro 9,00 per day / Euro 5,00 ½ day) 10 CINELLLI Naked Rat (Euro 9,00 per day / Euro 5,00 ½ day) Massages: Shiatsu massage chair: Just for you we have installed a completely automatic Shiatsu massage chair in the lounge bar. Try it out! It is ideal for relaxing your muscles after a hard day of physical exercise. Personal masseur By appointment we can book you a massage at the hotel, at a discounted price, with our trusted masseur. Library: In the American Bar you will find a small library with books and magazines that you can consult at any point during your stay. Some of these books have been kindly donated by our guests. If you are also a keen book-sharer you could leave your finished book here to share with the next reader and enrich our small library. We will be glad to offer you a drink per title in return. Late Departure: A service for our guests to enjoy their holiday up to the last minute. On request you are able to leave your bags to be guarded by hotel staff and use the bathroom in the afternoon for a shower in the afternoon before your departure. Courtesy Stay Dry Service: When the weather is not at its best, we are ready to lend you our exclusive STAY DRY umbrellas. Laundry ServiceWe have equipped a room with a washer-dryer that washes and dries your clothes on a short cycle in around an hour. It is free of charge. Baby Facilities Baby Set: If booked in advance we can also provide a baby-set including a thermal bag, in room bottle warmer, night light and baby monitor to help you move around more freely. The Baby-Set service is free but you should check availability in advance. Toys: If you have brought your children with you, we have created a small area in the lounge with a few toys to keep them entertained. Baby food: We have a microwave to warm up your child's food as well as a bottle warmer and highchairs in varying sizes. You may also request access to the kitchen at reception. Bath time: For bath time a room equipped with a bath and baby bath is available.
- Total number of rooms: < 50
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Fax and photocopying facilities
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Connecting rooms
- Pets allowed
- Hair dryer
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Gluten free
- Hotel bar
- Extended breakfast
- Packed lunches
Other hotel information
- Number of stars/domestic category: 3 Stars
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Early check in
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- Express check in and check out
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See