Hotel Grüner Baum(3 stars)Sebastian-Hörl Gasse 5 5700 Zell am See View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
For three stars - really tidy!
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
There are several houses, i was in the main building accommodated. I was as well, everything looked as newly renovated from. The ladies at the reception do a good job, i am rarely somewhere so friendly greeted as there! Thanks schallgedämmter window, i did really quiet nights sleep. The room and the bath were clean cleaned and for one person also big enough. Had half board-the menu was satisfactory. Especially pleased the additional salad buffet with good and tasty products. The things from of the kitchen were not bad, but i was missing a bit the latter pep. The a ... or other pinch of salt, a bit of butter or a few herbs would almost for kulunarische joys catered for. Particularly praise i have the very extensive breakfast buffet, several types of fresh bread, rolls, nice cold cuts of sausage, ham and cheese, chocalate, eggs in several variations, so almost like 4 stars. Only-the stuff, what i was a 'coffee' sick-i found terrible. Friendly service staff completed a nice stay from. You might as well have a vacation - coffee had to be somewhere else, there is enough variety in the place!
- February 2013
Nice week. For families excellent. Value for money is very good. Is recommendable. The höhenangaben the garage would be possibly prior to have been helpful. With higher car included ski box you can't get in anymore.
- January 2013
We were for the first time guest of the hotel - and here is one guest! You can really say everything was perfect. We arrived in the morning and were immediately as' friends' welcomes. Here really everything: room, sauna, friendliness of all (from the maid to the boss), food-even special requests were fulfilled immediately. Actually too good to be true-but thankfully it is true. The green tree offers everything that you ask for. Also remains further such a great team!
- January 2013
Was for the first time and i super comfortable! Room, sauna, staff, host, environment, it fit everything and you had for the return trip the feeling one leaves friends back!
An all-round successful skiing vacation!
- January 2013
We had a very nice stay during our skiing vacation in january 2013. With the good breakfast we could us the strength for a tiring day on the slopes, get. And evenings stay at the delicious dinner strengths. Especially worth mentioning is the us reaches friendliness of the staff. We would gladly come again!
Information about Hotel Grüner Baum
- What the hotel offersOur 3 star hotel with apartment house and restaurant is situated right in the middle of Zell am See. We offer newly renovated rooms with cozy comfort. Our double rooms dispose of balconies with great views of the Schmittenhöhe.
- LocationOur hotel is located at the end of the pedestrian road of Zell am See, right in the city centre. Within a few walking minutes you can reach all shopping facilities, bars, restaurants, the lake, cable car and public transports.
- AccommodationAll rooms have been renovated recently and offer cozy wooden furniture. The bathrooms are on request either equipped with bath tub or comfort shower. The double rooms dispose of balconies with great mountain views. Additionally we offer traditionally equipped apartments for 2-5 persons.
- Food and DrinkStart with a rich breakfast buffet into the day. For hotel guests we offer in the evening a three course dinner with salad bar. Furthermore you can enjoy tradtional specialities in our á la Carte restaurant. We offer meat from our own butchery shop and Schnaps from the owner of the Grüner Baum!
- LeisureOur guests are welcome to use our sauna area with Finnish and Biosauna and relaxation room free of charge.
- Other facilities and servicesWe offer our guests a free parking garage and free WLAN in all rooms and apartments.
- Non-smoking room
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
Other hotel information
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Shoe shine service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See