At a glance
- The food is diverse (1) "The food is diverse" found in 1 review
- " ... pay. Shops there are in Belek ( with the taxi in 7a 8 minutes for about 10€ reachable) a lot of, especially textiles/leather goods, a number of supermarkets, as well as a row from pharmacies. The food is diverse , always fresh and qualitatively both at the buffet, as well as in the à la carte restaurant ... "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Quantity (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... pay. Shops there are in Belek ( with the taxi in 7a 8 minutes for about 10€ reachable) a lot of, especially textiles/leather goods, a number of supermarkets, as well as a row from pharmacies. The food is diverse, always fresh and qualitatively both at the buffet, as well as in the à la carte restaurant ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Quantity (1)
Great hotel with great service.
- December 2013
A great hotel with great service. We will definitely love to go back. We were there to golf there and have a wonderful new year's eve worn. This pool is unequaled. Otherwise the surrounding area but not so much to offer.
Top hotel for a seaside holiday and golf
- September 2013
Very nice hotel on the outskirts of Belek. Very suitable for bathing and golfferien. Very friendly staff and good food.
Gladly again at any time and will stay with us well into eri
- September 2013
A great hotel with lovely beach bars the beach was nice and the room was beautiful as well as the bathroom and the food we always enjoyed it.
The best vacation of first half of 2013
- June 2013
One of the most excellent places i've ever been. The area, conditions, treatment are at supreme level - the beautiful large area, child-friendly personnel, high-quality food and beverages, amazing and various events (for 2 weeks staying). There’s nothing to complain, except the uncomfortably firm bed in Junior Suit =) Special thanks to the entertainment team of 2013 – funny, friendly, non-shrill, great and making-my-days. Thanx, guys!
Uwe Ernst Adolf
Golfing breaks in Belek
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
Nice hotel close at the sea for a relaxing hotel, sophisticatedly equipped. Free shuttle bus to Gloria golf course.
Information about Gloria Golf Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLying amidst wonderful gardens, this exclusive beach hotel is surrounded by a pine forest and lies at the foot of the Taurus mountain range. A comfortable resort is located in the tourist centre of Belek, the pretty sand/ pebble beach is across the River Acisu from the hotel and may easily be reached by making use of the hotel's wooden bridge. The city centre is around 8 km away from the hotel with plenty of shopping and entertainment venues, numerous restaurants, bars and cafés, which can easily be reached with the affordable public transport or by taxi. There is a stop for the public transport to be found in front of the hotel. Antalya is located around 55 km from the hotel and the transfer time to Antalya airport is around 50 minutes.
- Opened in 1997, the hotel comprises a total of 420 rooms spread over 4 floors and a number of villas. Facilities on offer include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk and lifts. The hotel offers a beauty salon, a pharmacy, a shopping centre, a hairdresser, 2 bars, a nightclub, a open-air theatre, a games room and 2 air-conditioned main restaurants with non-smoking areas and an outside terrace, 3 à la carte restaurants (with reservations and for an added fee). Additionally, a conference room, a public Internet terminal, laundry and room services as well as medical assistance are on offer to guests. For younger guests there is a kids' club and a playground. Those arriving by car may make use of the car park or garage facilities. Furthermore, guests are presented with the opportunity to rent out bicycles.
- The comfortable rooms come with an en suite bathroom with shower and hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, pay TV, a radio, a minibar/ fridge, centrally controlled air conditioning as well as a hire safe. Each of these tastefully furnished rooms also comes with a balcony or a terrace (some with sea views).
- In the garden area, guests will find a pool landscape with water slides, 2 swimming pools, 4 children's pools, a poolside snack bar as well as a wonderful sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use. In addition, there are 2 indoor pools, a Turkish bath, a sauna, massage services and various health treatments as well as a health club to choose from. Various water sports are offer on the beach, such as windsurfing, sailing, catamaran sailing, canoeing and pedalo hire (additional charges apply). Sports enthusiasts may make use of the 6 various tennis courts as well as the in-house gym. In addition, minigolf, table tennis, squash, aerobics and archery are also on offer. Guests will also find a number of golf courses in the area. A seasonal entertainment programme for adults and children rounds off the offerings, as well as a children's cinema for younger guests.
- Guests may select their breakfast, midday and evening meals from varied buffets. Guests are also able to book half-board or all-inclusive stays.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Clothes shop
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Golf course
- Spa centre
- Special massages
- Steam room/ turkish bath
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See