At a glance
- Staff very friendly (2) "Staff very friendly" found in 2 reviews
- " We had good time in our holiday..hotel staff very friendly & kind. We had great service all the time. Food & drinks is fantastic..room every day clean ... "October 2012
- " We had good time in our holiday..hotel staff very friendly & kind. We had great service all the time. Food & drinks is fantastic..room every day clean very well..we have nothing to ... "October 2012
- Great hotel (2) "Great hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " We had good time in our holiday..hotel staff very friendly & kind. We had great service all the time. Food & drinks is fantastic..room every day clean very well..we have nothing to say more then is great hotel . We will recommend this hotel to all our friends. See you in next year. "October 2012
- " ... in our holiday..hotel staff very friendly & kind. We had great service all the time. Food & drinks is fantastic..room every day clean very well..we have nothing to say more then is great hotel. We will recommend this hotel to all our friends. See you in next year. "October 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " We had good time in our holiday..hotel staff very friendly & kind. We had great service all the time. Food & drinks is fantastic..room every day clean very well..we have nothing to say more then is great hotel. We will recommend this hotel to all our friends. See you in next year. " read hotel reviewOctober 2012
- " ... in our holiday..hotel staff very friendly & kind. We had great service all the time. Food & drinks is fantastic..room every day clean very well..we have nothing to say more then is great hotel. We will recommend this hotel to all our friends. See you in next year. " read hotel reviewOctober 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
- Service Friendliness (2) Comments related to "Service" found in 2 reviews
- " We had good time in our holiday..hotel staff very friendly & kind. We had great service all the time. Food & drinks is fantastic..room every day clean ... " read hotel reviewOctober 2012
- " We had good time in our holiday..hotel staff very friendly & kind. We had great service all the time. Food & drinks is fantastic..room every day clean very well..we have nothing to ... " read hotel reviewOctober 2012
- Service Friendliness (2)
Dated hotel with great coral reef.
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
The rooms at Hilton are normal but a little dated especially the bathrooms, in Nelson Village the bigger and neurer are, as we have heard. In the main restaurant are daily different specialties so the food was varied. Dinner is it now times so that the waiters empty glasses quickly plate but not ask, if you still want to drink, but fast way, or if you have to eat hinsitzt and see exactly the still all together and chat to the ring and ask what you to drink to have would like, as you'll really have to wave to come. ... In the hotel there were to 90% russians so all speak either russian or english i have no met the german could, all signs or animationsinformtionen are also only in russian or english. The hotel coral is wonderful, there are many fish small and large one can really the whole day snorkelling! We even got a trip to sharm el sheikh made for snorkeling and it was not as nice as at Hilton! It is a shoppingstreet the Hilton you can get gifts, clothes, snorkel equipment, spices, tea etc. Get apart from a small store across the street Hilton only chips, drinks, sweets, then still a pharmacy but that was it. If you Hilton comes 3 steps further is also immediately gränze with Israel. From taba airport one drives about 40 minutes. Top hotel for excursions such as Israel (Jerusalem, eilat) or Jordan (ptera, Aqaba) few kilometers away is the faraon Iceland in winter, unfortunately no possibility to the Iceland draufzu and to take photos, only schnorchelntrips around the Iceland. In taba heights was worth it not to drive, as there were only hotels and no shops!
The best luxury resort in Sinai
- August 2013
Hilton Taba resort and Nelson Village is considered the most luxury resort in Taba and in Sinai in general The food is improved a lot , the front desk staff is very friendly all of them spoke various language
Shame as it should be better
- Nicht empfohlen
- July 2013
Nice Hotel but not up to 5 star, We upgraded to a nelson village room they are very good, right on the beach, large and clean, the staff are Great very helpfull and do there best, But the main problems are the food and the holiday camp feel to the place, food is poor, very cheap looking and tasteing, main resturant there is a dress code but know one seems to take any notice so you get large hairy half naked sweaty people pushing by as there fight for there food, not 5 star, Shame as this could be a ... good hotel. 3 star must try harder. We did enjoy our Holiday at the Hilton but I do think there is better in Taba.
Taba Hilton - it all depends on, what you want
- Nachweis erbracht
- December 2012
We stayed several times in the 90. years in taba Hilton, previously it was great. It has seen ist best years, and a lot has changed, but definitely not for the worse. Then one could quickly to eilat rber and back and had thereby a great base to Jerusalem, the dead sea and to Petra/Jordan. You could also from there easily through the sinai to Cairo go. This time we were not in eilat/israel, since it is not recommended, since the entry difficult and a chicane should be. I spoke with german tourists, the from a trip to Jerusalem confirmed ... (4 hours entry to israel). So what we have done as a only trip (Mount Sinai was too unsafe) a daytrip to Petra booked, a ferry from taba heights to Aqaba offered (is today the standard). The whole appears somewhat as a rip off, as the ferry alone per person per way 73 Dollar costs (yes the price of the ticket is for tourists in $specified, so i think no local pays the)-from the difficult location in israel a business idea discovered, the ferries are very new. But after the problem entering israel tourists have heard, we knew, that it hardly alternative there is. The trip (about Euro 210 pp included food and eintrtten ) but well worth it. People the Petra to watch, in taba in good hands, most come from sharm, where again per way 2,5 hours drive added: means at 1 pulled out and shortly before midnight again in sharm. The taba Hilton has gotten old, however well maintained, a beautiful grown facilities, and still a great location, on the corner two beaches, where you snorkeling can (and what does) or diving can (private school on the complex, were once, was very good and professional). The rooms in the main building are rather small, but nice, and with a nice view (the hotel's own Nelson village is much new (middle nineties ), the rooms bigger, and beautiful) The majority of the guests are russians, but despite my own reservations from other vacation i must at this point say, dassich no negative experience did. Perhaps here slowly a learning curve to see. My impression was also not very rich people were, however rather native clientele, and maybe this is pleasant as the rich. The restaurant in the main building did not work very maintained, but except for breakfast we were never there, and the breakfast was ok. We are evenings always in the hotel's own Nelson restaurant (texmex-i am not a fan of it, but it was very good) or marharba (arabic-very good!) Front at the sea (both without an extra charge, but reservation at 1)-there was very little going on, we always got a table, very nice, refined ambience. You could eat lunch in the main restaurant food (rather bland ) or at the beach (one-sided, little choice). Although i in Egypt always problem with the food had, i had nothing this time, and have at the end also ice cube and salads taken. Otherwise we didn't use any of the hotel-offered nothing taken into account. If the american coffee didn't taste, can at the main bar for the money a good Cappuccino from a cimbali get. The pool (was never in it) each 2. night drained, cleaned and refilled, it was a little much.
Please do not book!
- Nicht empfohlen
- November 2012
A very dated and with small room hotel! Unfortunately, everything was dirty and full of garbage: All inklucive offer is a joke! Food and drinks are very schlechtenm cafeteria level! And as addition 99% russians!
Information about Hotel Taba Hilton & Nelson
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLying beside a wide, shallowly sloping private beach that lines the Red Sea, this elegant club resort lies some 10 km from the centre of Eilat and about 1 km from links to the public transport network. Transfer to Sharm El Sheikh airport, which lies 262 km away, takes roughly 3 hours 30 minutes, a trip, which leads guests through the impressive, varied countryside of the Sinai peninsula. Taba is the newest holiday destination on the Red Sea Riviera and provides an interesting destination for those seeking something a little different.
- This popular, luxury holiday complex comprises a main building as well as several smaller bungalows and offers a total of 326 rooms including 12 rooms spread over 10 floors. Facilities within the main building include a spacious foyer with a reception desk, a safe and a cosy lounge in addition to a shopping centre, a bank and a medical centre. Dining options include a main restaurant as well as an Italian and an Oriental à la carte restaurant offering dishes to cater to all tastes. All restaurants are fully air-conditioned and some feature non-smoking areas. There is also a casino and a nightclub within the hotel and there is a kids’ club for younger guests.
- The elegant, tasteful rooms within the club resort each come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, a terrace or balcony offering fabulous views out over the surrounding area, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio and centrally controlled air conditioning. There is also a hire safe and a minibar in each as standard.
- There is a pleasant pool complex in the outdoor area featuring a swimming pool, a children’s area and a poolside snack bar. It is possible to kick back and relax in the health club that offers a sauna and a Jacuzzi as well as aromatherapy and a massage service. Various water sports are available on the beach including jet skiing, pedalo, kayaking, water skiing, windsurfing and sailing (fees apply). Diving courses (with equipment provided) are also on offer at added charges. There is a gym to make use of at no added fee and it is possible to participate in the varied entertainment programme.
- All meals are available in a buffet form; lunch and the evening meal may alternatively be taken à la carte.
- All major credit cards are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See