We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Ok, but no 4 stars
- September 2013
As other guests have mentioned, i give this hotel no 4 stars; not more than 3 i found it both positive, and negative there. The family resort was very nice; typical greek style, no mass processing. The room was ok, there is also a air conditioning. The breakfast was disappointing. After 1 week you enough. Very good was the dinner; another plus is the outdoor patio with direct ocean view. Now to the beach: plus is the direct location on the beach and for hotel guests are beach chairs, an umbrella and towels free of charge. Negative: a little run-down ... beach chairs, everything very narrow and if many (young) people are there, it can become already times loud, not in my opinion very relaxing. Fortunately we drove in september, the main season was already past and it was less stressful, i can imagine, that it in july or august is very crowded. The staff in the whole hotel was only moderately friendly and seemed so some friendliness very fake. All in all we had a nice holiday.
Great hotel, excellent beach.
- July 2013
Excellent 4 star Hotel in front of one of the best beaches in Mykonos. The restaurant is great, if you find a good deal that would include dinner, I would strongly advice to do so since Mykonos can be pretty expensive to eat.Breakfast was a bit dissappointing though. Rooms are renovated and in good condition, with nice island feeling. The best part of the hotel though is that it is literally on one of the best beaches in Mykonos Platys Gialos. Sea beds and offered complimentary to Hotel Guests (typically they cost 10 euros per couple) as long as ... they order a coffee. Another advantage is that it is right next from the departure point for the boats that they go to other famous beaches in Mykonos. All in all, I would highly recommend it to anyone searching for a quality 4 start Hotel in the fancy island of Mykonos.
Hotel right on the beach
- June 2013
The ten times in this hotel, as always everything was satisfied, hotel ok food and drinks were excellent Friendliness of the family, is for seaside holiday right on the beach only to be recommended. Mykonos-city Is just 10 minutes away, costs taxi Euro 10 also ok.
A disaster this hotel
- Nicht empfohlen
- August 2012
A absolute nightmare for everyone tourist. Four star according to the catalog, but I am this hotel only stars a four-star hotel should at least a pool this acrogiali it did not. We booked on 2 persons double room half board. On arrival, transfer to the hotel worked out well. The einceken and hallway to the room, the first disappointment room comparable with a prison cell, small dark. Thus rejection of the room, promptly new room bigger and brighter was ok. Only evenings there was the first surprise the generator moves automatically exactly at o'clock in the morning, and the ... a volume, at the rooms blasting and a daily wake up at o'clock morning is guaranteed. This noise took daily 1 hour so from to o'clock. Than the next horrortrip the dustmen came exactly at o'clock mornings until o'clock, exactly 1 hour the hotelmüll einzugsammeln a noise, I still in the ear is. Cleanliness of the room was all right. Breakfast is rather for gefängnishäftlinge thought and not for the hotel guests. The breakfast a disaster for fourteen days. On the details I am not. Nobody in this acrogiali speaks German. We come for dinner a menu with very good selection and an excellent preparation with top marks from me. The map in the evening is excellent what taste is concerned. But now the heels at the whole thing, if you are going to the map in the evening wanted to eat, to regular pay. Who book half board, get a menu of the hotel no selection possible and who vegetarian is bad luck. There was daily only one menu to choose from either one eats the, or leave it and ordered subject to a charge from the map in the evening. We come to the beach very tight which were concern. Loungers not only for the hotel guests, but also for swimmers spontaneously to this beach walk past. So the loungers more moved the absolutely no privacy longer exists. This hotel is in any case worth 4 stars for me a rip-off the bathing.
Gladly again at any time!
- June 2012
We were very happy! The hotel and restaurant are very good lED. The rooms are every day very clean deseamed and all towels are completely replaced. The staff are always friendly. The Badeboote drive before the 'front door' to the most popular beaches in the hour clock and the bus needed only 10 minutes into town. The food in the restaurant is very delicious! We had breakfast and dinner booked.
Information about Hotel Acrogiali
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located directly on Platy Yalos beach, which is one of the most beautiful on the cosmopolitan island of Mykonos. The nearest restaurant is 20 m away and Mykonos town, famous for its night time entertainment, is only 10 minutes from the hotel by car. Mykonos National Airport is just 4 km away.
- This is a cosmopolitan beach hotel whose design is inspired by the colours and architecture of all the Cycladic islands of the Aegean Sea. It comprises a total of 46 rooms, including 10 singles. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, lift access and a newspaper stand. There is a cafe, a restaurant and a breakfast room and guests will appreciate the Internet access and medical service. Parking is available for those arriving by car.
- All the rooms are modern, comfortable and nicely furnished. All come with a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer and offer a double bed. They are equipped with a direct dial, dual-line telephone for a PC, a TV, radio via satellite, Internet access and a safe. Furthermore, individually regulated air conditioning units and either a private balcony or terrace with sea views or garden views are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- Guests can relax on sun loungers and parasols (charges apply) at the hotel, and there are also sun loungers and parasols for hire on the sandy beach.
- Guests may select their continental breakfast from a buffet and the evening meal may be enjoyed as a set menu.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Platys Yialos
- Luggage room
- Hotel safe
- Fax and photocopying facilities
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Number of restaurant seats altogether: < 200
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Early check in
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- EC Maestro
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See